Media Wearetheworldclub

tom

Newcomer
Reaction score
Do you guys know about all these issues related to the meat industry. I mean really know ?
Anyone passionate about saving the world should all pull together to make a change. Like this page. I'd love all of us to pull together and get our voices heard rather than talk amungst ourselves !

Facebook.com/wearetheworldclub

I liked the page. The thing is, as much as I think all these facts are completely reasonable and don't understand how people don't take them seriously, most people just won't listen yet.
Whenever I bring up veganism and how animal products are bad for people and the environment, people always brush it off saying THEY KNOW. But how can you know and not care.
Or how my boyfriend likes to differ facts I tell him: 'Is it a neutral fact or a vegan propaganda?' I just don't understand how veganism can be a propaganda??? Why do people target veganism as propaganda but not the actual milk/meat propaganda? They won't think twice about what the meat industry will tell them, but they will question every single thing about veganism.