We Need a Goodbye Thread

Gosh, I didn't think a vegan forum would have a negative side, aren't people who come on this forum mostly aligned with vegetarianism/veganism? This sure took me by surprise...

If you want to see how heated and caustic things can get in a veggie forum, start a thread on clams and oysters. :);)

If you want to see how heated and caustic things can get in a veggie forum, start a thread on clams and oysters. :);)

I think I might as well pass that... had my fair share of forum fights before, I try my best these days to become the reserved member who doesn't constantly make controversial comments here and there... but I may just fall back into old habits when I see an interesting thread :)

Gosh, I didn't think a vegan forum would have a negative side, aren't people who come on this forum mostly aligned with vegetarianism/veganism? This sure took me by surprise...

I'm a newbie here but I also hope that you stay, it's always nice to see another fellow vegan:)
Thanks Alex. Don't worry, I'm staying:) With all public forums, I think you will always get one or two people who make life hard for you but it's best to learn to let things go and not to let things grow.:cool: