VV Slogan Poll: Vote For Your Favourite

Which slogan should VV use?

• VeggieViews -- because there's more to being veg*n than just food!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • VeggieViews: A place to call home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VeggieViews: A friendly place to stay.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • VeggieViews: The Land of Herbivores.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • VeggieViews: The place for you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
Superkarl is having trouble deciding which slogan to use and wanted a poll to see our favourite. So please vote!

I've left out the unusable or what I thought were joke suggestions. My apologies if I got it wrong :p

I thought it was for where it now says "VeggieViews -- because there's more to being veg*n than just food!". It used to say something like "Summer is here, stay cool with VeggieViews". I wouldn't think that would be too hard to edit, but I don't know whether it would require mod or admin permissions.

But if it's for the logo, then I think that would be a bigger pain to edit, so choosing one would probably be best.

I just re-read the thread, Karl wants to use several slogans but he wants a main one that will be in the logo. So that's what we're voting for :)

In that case I think the first one is way too long, and "The Land of Herbivores" would seem exclusive of those who aren't vegan? I don't know how easy it is to edit a poll here though.

Herbivore is generally taken to mean any vegetarian, at least the way I've seen it used. I guess it doesn't have to go on the logo anyway, these things aren't set in stone. Karl seems pretty open to different ideas.

Write-in vote: VeggieViews: It's better than gonorrhea.

I just re-read the thread, Karl wants to use several slogans but he wants a main one that will be in the logo. So that's what we're voting for :)
Yep, that's right. Or at least that's what I meant to say.
In that case I think the first one is way too long, and "The Land of Herbivores" would seem exclusive of those who aren't vegan? I don't know how easy it is to edit a poll here though.
Hm, I think it looks like there could be room for that first slogan actually. Anyway, that would be a problem for the graphic artist to wrestle with.

Isn't it possible to random one of the phrases?

When you switch page or refresh and so on.