VV Slogan Poll: Vote For Your Favourite

Which slogan should VV use?

• VeggieViews -- because there's more to being veg*n than just food!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • VeggieViews: A place to call home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VeggieViews: A friendly place to stay.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • VeggieViews: The Land of Herbivores.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • VeggieViews: The place for you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, brainstormed on this while I was driving today. I think it could be quite effective if we could have either a giraffe or a brontosaurus included in the logo for "VeggieViews: the land of the Herbivores." Gives the word "view" relevance to the word "herbivore".

Also thought of "VeggieViews: it's not just food, it's the company you keep!" And perhaps using the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" monkeys in the logo. It's a reminder that we're a community, not just a recipe exchange.

Now my brain hurts. :p

I voted for A Friendly Place to Stay. But what I REALLY like is "Where Friendships Bloom" which was the VB slogan in place when I registered on VB.

I dislike the herbivore thing because it is very similar to a certain cookbook author who also uses an animal as her icon/trademark/logo.

The thing is, the slogan thread is on-going. Every time we do a poll there could be new suggestions. Perhaps Karl you can post a thread asking for serious (but not necessarily humourless) suggestions by such-and-such date, and then follow up with another poll?