VV Slogan Poll: Vote For Your Favourite

Which slogan should VV use?

• VeggieViews -- because there's more to being veg*n than just food!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • VeggieViews: A place to call home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VeggieViews: A friendly place to stay.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • VeggieViews: The Land of Herbivores.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • VeggieViews: The place for you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't it possible to random one of the phrases?

When you switch page or refresh and so on.
I'm sure it's possible, but I'm not aware of an add-on for it, so I would have to somehow hack it myself which would require more time than I have at the moment.

I like the first one as a lot of veg*ns I know are in it for more than just the food aspect, but I also remember sosososo many threads or people asking what "veg*n" meant.
I'm not sure about the Herbivore one, though I like how it sounds. But maybe it's leaving out the vegetarians?

VeggieViews: Come for the recipes, stay for the friendship.
or something else lame like that.

I like the first one as a lot of veg*ns I know are in it for more than just the food aspect, but I also remember sosososo many threads or people asking what "veg*n" meant.
I'm not sure about the Herbivore one, though I like how it sounds. But maybe it's leaving out the vegetarians?

VeggieViews: Come for the recipes, stay for the friendship.
or something else lame like that.
Yeah, I have the same concern over veg*n, no one outside VB ever knew what it meant, and I'm not an herbivore, because I don't eat grass. :p

VeggieViews: A discussion forum for vegans and vegetarians.
(Chic. Casual. Descriptive.)

VeggieViews: Whatever.
(Fashionably apathetic. Hip. Nonchalant.)

VeggieViews: Shut up and eat a carrot.
(Edgy. In your face. Hardcore.)

Reactions: Second Summer
You need code or a program?
I think what I need is a code modification: Guidance as to where I have to modify something, and then the code I need to insert. This sort of thing is actually quite common, but I haven't seen anything for Xenforo that does this yet, although I'm sure it's not too complicated.

I would agree not to put "veg*n" in the title. I'd say to put Veggie but then thats using the word veggie twice in a sentence.

I haven't seen herbivore used much, I suppose it depends what you read. I agree about "veg*n", it's pretty confusing for newbies.