VV Slogan Poll: Vote For Your Favourite

Which slogan should VV use?

• VeggieViews -- because there's more to being veg*n than just food!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • VeggieViews: A place to call home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VeggieViews: A friendly place to stay.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • VeggieViews: The Land of Herbivores.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • VeggieViews: The place for you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
Superkarl is having trouble deciding which slogan to use and wanted a poll to see our favourite. So please vote!

I've left out the unusable or what I thought were joke suggestions. My apologies if I got it wrong :p

Pickle Juice

Reaction score
I thought it was for where it now says "VeggieViews -- because there's more to being veg*n than just food!". It used to say something like "Summer is here, stay cool with VeggieViews". I wouldn't think that would be too hard to edit, but I don't know whether it would require mod or admin permissions.

But if it's for the logo, then I think that would be a bigger pain to edit, so choosing one would probably be best.

OP
OP
Lord Snot

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
I just re-read the thread, Karl wants to use several slogans but he wants a main one that will be in the logo. So that's what we're voting for :)

Pickle Juice

Reaction score
In that case I think the first one is way too long, and "The Land of Herbivores" would seem exclusive of those who aren't vegan? I don't know how easy it is to edit a poll here though.

OP
OP
Lord Snot

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
Herbivore is generally taken to mean any vegetarian, at least the way I've seen it used. I guess it doesn't have to go on the logo anyway, these things aren't set in stone. Karl seems pretty open to different ideas.

Spang

Foot Fetisher
Reaction score
Write-in vote: VeggieViews: It's better than gonorrhea.

Indian Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I just re-read the thread, Karl wants to use several slogans but he wants a main one that will be in the logo. So that's what we're voting for :)
Yep, that's right. Or at least that's what I meant to say.
In that case I think the first one is way too long, and "The Land of Herbivores" would seem exclusive of those who aren't vegan? I don't know how easy it is to edit a poll here though.
Hm, I think it looks like there could be room for that first slogan actually. Anyway, that would be a problem for the graphic artist to wrestle with.

Envy

Just lazing around
Reaction score
Isn't it possible to random one of the phrases?

When you switch page or refresh and so on.