VeggieViews Slogan - First Elimination Round

Vote for your favorite slogans

• VeggieViews: A place to call home

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Veggie Views: Where Friendships Bloom

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • VeggieViews: A friendly place to stay

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Take time to enjoy the view with VeggieViews!

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • The Land of Herbivores

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • VeggieViews: The place for you

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • VeggieViews: Come Grow With Us

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • VeggieViews: If You're a Veggie With a View, This Place is for You

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • VeggieViews: Come for the recipes, stay for the friendship

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • VeggieViews: A discussion forum for vegans and vegetarians.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Veggieviews: The best kind of addiction

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • VeggieViews: Vegetarian and Vegan Information and Opinions

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pickle Juice

Reaction score
We will select the top five options for the next round. You may vote for as many as you wish. If that is what "Allow selection of multiple responses" means. :p

I added the maximum number of poll options.

Is there a reason that two of them aren't prefaced by VeggieViews: but the others are? I hope the eventual winner has it, even if it doesn't in the poll.

I'm still kinda "meh" about the Herbivores one - I think it ends up leaving out vegetarians, people transitioning to a vegetarian diet, that kind of thing. But maybe I am thinking about it too much :p

Reactions: thefadedone
I'm still kinda "meh" about the Herbivores one - I think it ends up leaving out vegetarians, people transitioning to a vegetarian diet, that kind of thing. But maybe I am thinking about it too much :p

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the word Herbivore at all.

Meh. I don't think "herbivore" excludes lacto-ovo vegetarians unless one overthinks it - I just see it as an amusing term for vegetarians generally.

Reactions: Queerasaurus Rex
I voted for "come grow with us."

I have to say that I'm really disappointed the one with the most votes so far is "veggie with a view." I have always severely disdained the term "veggie" when it's applied to a human being. I'm not a vegetable, thank you very much.

I dunno, it was popular, so I didn't want to leave it out. What's kinda chuckle-worthy is that we just had a bit of a ruckus about being a VB clone and exclusive of lacto-ovo-vegetarians, and yet the number 2 and number 3 spots are being held by a term that excludes lacto-ovo-vegetarians and VB's original motto. :blush:

VB had mottos? :confused: I somehow missed that.

If "veggie with a view" wins, I want a banner like the one Blobbenstein (I think?) suggested with a bunch of vegetables sitting around a table arguing :)
2441es3.png