• VeggieViews: If You're a Veggie With a View, This Place is for You

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • VeggieViews: Come Grow With Us

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • The Land of Herbivores

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Take time to enjoy the view with VeggieViews

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • VeggieViews: A discussion forum for vegans and vegetarians.

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think all of them are fantastic! But in the end I voted for the one that simply tells people who we are.

I also voted the one that simply tells what this place is. Though I really liked the first option...if you are veggie with a view one but I think that can come across bit in wrong way easily and we end up having really argumentative people in here. That is not a bad thing as long as they don't think that their way is only way but often it doesn't work like that.

This message board kills fascists, unless you're a fascist who doesn't eat animals.

Reactions: Scorpius
I like this shorter version too. Drop the "Take time to", and say "Enjoy the view with VeggieViews" in your best gospel preacher voice. Very catchy!

Yes. I voted for the long version because the short version isn't there, but it would just make so much more sense to be shortened to that. If it was implemented, of course, which at the current rate doesn't seem very likely.

I like this shorter version too. Drop the "Take time to", and say "Enjoy the view with VeggieViews" in your best gospel preacher voice. Very catchy!

Yes. I voted for the long version because the short version isn't there, but it would just make so much more sense to be shortened to that. If it was implemented, of course, which at the current rate doesn't seem very likely.

Yeah that was one of my favorites the first time around also.

I agree about shortening the "... enjoy the view ..." one.

I can see how the boring one has appeal. If that one wins, maybe we can still use some of the other ones within appropriate forums. E.g. maybe "VeggieViews: If you're a veggie with a view, this place is for you" would make much sense in the Debate & Current Events forum, whereas "VeggieViews: Come grow with us" would fit well in the Home & Garden forum etc. Just an idea.

I agree about shortening the "... enjoy the view ..." one.

I can see how the boring one has appeal. If that one wins, maybe we can still use some of the other ones within appropriate forums. E.g. maybe "VeggieViews: If you're a veggie with a view, this place is for you" would make much sense in the Debate & Current Events forum, whereas "VeggieViews: Come grow with us" would fit well in the Home & Garden forum etc. Just an idea.

Maybe you could get some mini-banners to go at the top of the inside of each subforum? Unless those are totally hardcoded, of course.

Looks like dull and boring is winning. :p

I am surprised at how many people are offended by the word "veggie", considering most of us came from VeggieBoards, and this place is called VeggieViews. Assuming the forums were set up for the use of people, not vegetables.

Reactions: thefadedone
Kind of disappointed the boring one is winning. None of them especially speak to me but I'd prefer any of the others to that.

I am surprised at how many people are offended by the word "veggie", considering most of us came from VeggieBoards, and this place is called VeggieViews. Assuming the forums were set up for the use of people, not vegetables.

That is exactly what I'm thinking !:( Needless to say I didn't vote for that slogan.

Reactions: Pickle Juice

Kind of disappointed the boring one is winning. None of them especially speak to me but I'd prefer any of the others to that.

:yes: The winning one doesn't sound appealing at all.

Reactions: Pickle Juice