VeggieViews Facebook Page

I just shared one of your cow shots, LS by the way. :)

Yes please :D
Ok I got some uploaded. My album is called "Food". I think you can just click on the pictures and save them to your computer for posting to Facebook, if that's how you need to do it. Otherwise let me know which ones you want and I will email them.

If you want to say something about what they are, or share the recipes, let me know. Those are all photos of things I have made myself, and of course they are all vegan.

Ideas for content:

Featuring member's pets (with permission, of course)
Ditto for food blog pictures/links
Links to interesting veg-related news
Liking other vegan pages/posting on them
Inspirational quotes/sayings in picture form, that will get shared

Just an example I threw together:

daxa2mvfku.jpg

Reactions: Mel
That's good! Maybe I'll steal it and post it there now. :D

I don't know why I can't 'like' stuff as my own profile. When I click 'use facebook as Gemma' then go to the VV page and press like, it comes up 'VeggieViews likes this'.

Yeah I tried to Like something and I got the same thing.

I don't know why I can't 'like' stuff as my own profile. When I click 'use facebook as Gemma' then go to the VV page and press like, it comes up 'VeggieViews likes this'.

Cue the creepy music..Gemma's been absorbed by VeggieViews!!

MG_Shocked2_F.gif

Sharing the cow photo on my FB kinda worked. One of my Mom's cousins who is a self declared animal lover (not a veg though, but she does a lot of volunteering at our local SPCA and has many dogs and cats at home) has shared the photo from my profile, which still links the photo back to VV's page!

Reactions: KLS52
Sharing the cow photo on my FB kinda worked. One of my Mom's cousins who is a self declared animal lover (not a veg though, but she does a lot of volunteering at our local SPCA and has many dogs and cats at home) has shared the photo from my profile, which still links the photo back to VV's page!

Woohoo, we're going viral :D

I know if I share lots of animal rights stuff from there, that it will get shared by her. But not Veg*n stuff though probably.