VeggieViews Facebook Page

Is there a way to post something on the page, share something or make a comment? I want to share veg related news on the page but I have no idea how to.

I saw you had some cute pics shared. Love them. What you need, tho, are pics that are linked back to OUR page. Sharing someone else's pic generates traffic for THEM (which is fine), but resharing doesn't get our name or our page out there. The trick is to generate original content. Or steal the pics and post them as our own...
Sorry, I know nothing about Facebook, but when you say stuff that links back to VV, do you mean images uploaded to this site via user albums or attachments, for example?

Is there a way to post something on the page, share something or make a comment? I want to share veg related news on the page but I have no idea how to.

You can write on our page as you would normally, but I don't think there's a way to share directly onto a page unless you're an admin there.

When the VV FB page posts a picture, it's linked to the page, even when it's reshared by other people. It will always link back to the VV FB page. This is why we need original content that people will want to share beyond the VV community.

When we share someone else's photo (from another vegetarian FB page, for example), the picture links back to THEM (which is as it should be; it's their content). Even if it gets reshared from our page, it's still linked to its origination page. We could always repost the picture as our own, but that's unethical...

You can write on our page as you would normally, but I don't think there's a way to share directly onto a page unless you're an admin there.
correct. You can always post on the page, but the post is connected to your name, and any sharing of the content would link back to you as the source. It always links back to the origination page. I have several pages I admin on, and when I click on the dropdown menu by my name at the top right, it asks me which page I want to post as.

What I find annoying, is when I do a search on FB for VeggieViews, it doesn't come up as one of the options. I get four suggestions, three for Veggie Vibes and one for Sito Veglienews from Italy.
:argh:

Reactions: thefadedone
What I find annoying, is when I do a search on FB for VeggieViews, it doesn't come up as one of the options. I get four suggestions, three for Veggie Vibes and one for Sito Veglienews from Italy.
:argh:

It usually takes a while. I remember when I started my other page for work, my boss couldn't find it in searches for about a week. Now it's the top one for certain phrases.

Me too!! :) I want a gold star!

*gives KLS gold star*