Veggie Week Recipes

Mmm some nice ideas. I like the look of this beetroot dip and will be making it soon, as I have a few beets! :) Shyvas is making me hungry again. :) ETA for vegan adapters: I have 2 containers of plain coconut yogurt and some lemons or limes if the juice is needed. Sometimes that works best for me when subbing for a sour yogurt, squeezing a lime in there at the end.
zyvugape.jpg

Mmm some nice ideas. I like the look of this beetroot dip and will be making it soon, as I have a few beets! :) Shyvas is making me hungry again. :) ETA for vegan adapters: I have 2 containers of plain coconut yogurt and some lemons or limes if the juice is needed. Sometimes that works best for me when subbing for a sour yogurt, squeezing a lime in there at the end.
zyvugape.jpg

This is very strange because when I saw this recipe, I immediately imagined that you Led would like it. I think that I have learned to know your tastes.:D

Reactions: ledboots
This is very strange because when I saw this recipe, I immediately imagined that you Led would like it. I think that I have learned to know your tastes.:D
You do know my tastes! Several times you have pointed me to just the right thing. :)

I made this beet dip today, and it was very good and disappeared right away. :) A good use of beets, I sometimes have trouble finding something to do with them.