VegFest UK Bristol coming right up

Jen and myself have been there a couple of times before. I doubt we're going this year, unfortunately.

It was quite nice though. I remember having vegan crepes ... and vegan "fish" and chips. And beer, of course. And lots of food sampling, including vegan cheese, such as Vegusto ...

Tried looking at the programme for this year, but the file is ridiculously big.

Will you have a stall there, Trinity?

Reactions: Trinity
Chovie and myself went to the Brighton VegFest so we won't be doing Bristol.

Assuming that the Bristol event will be a mirror of the Brighton one we would highly recommend anyone who can go to go though.

Ooohhh man I wish I was going. It's a bit far though : ( when I lived in Bristol I used to go every year. It is definately the BEST vegan event. If I somehow end up going I'll come say hi :D

Ooohhh man I wish I was going. It's a bit far though : ( when I lived in Bristol I used to go every year. It is definately the BEST vegan event. If I somehow end up going I'll come say hi :D
Oh yes, quite a hike from London. Well, if you do happen to come... :) I look forward to saying Hi!

I fancy going on the Sunday just to see Black Roots and Zion Train :starshower:

Doubt I'll get round to going though :no: will have to aim for the London event in September instead.

Ahhhw I didn't meet anyone from veggie views :( but I still had an awesome weekend :jump: So much fun and a real joy to meet so many sweet and lovely people.
The festival was streaming with people from start to finish. Lots of people who want to go vegan too, looking for that final push of inspiration. It feels such a privilege to share and help light the way for more compassionate eating.

Anyway, my son came along on the 2nd day to take a little snap shot of me at the weekend, doing my thing. Here goes...

10291214_640242602737086_110461774472566651_n.jpg