Question Vegetarianism Research

J

Joey

Dear all, I am currently an undergraduate student and I am doing a research paper regarding vegetarianism. I would also like to take this chance to get to know more in-depth knowledge regarding the pros and cons of vegetarianism. Therefore, i would like to find out the reasons and effects of how you became a vegetarian and why. The results would be reflected in my research paper. However, be rest assured that your identities would definitely be kept anonymous.
Hence, I would appreciate it very much if you would just take some time out to fill out this short survey of 15 questions.
Thank you very much!
This is the link to the survey: goo.gl/forms/ON1GZxWwbTfAYPUt2

*PS. If you think the survey would take up too much time, you could just post a reply regarding why you became a vegetarian and the positive and negative points you have observed after becoming a vegetarian. Thank you!

Dear all, I am currently an undergraduate student and I am doing a research paper regarding vegetarianism. I would also like to take this chance to get to know more in-depth knowledge regarding the pros and cons of vegetarianism. Therefore, i would like to find out the reasons and effects of how you became a vegetarian and why. The results would be reflected in my research paper. However, be rest assured that your identities would definitely be kept anonymous.
Hence, I would appreciate it very much if you would just take some time out to fill out this short survey of 15 questions.
Thank you very much!
This is the link to the survey: goo.gl/forms/ON1GZxWwbTfAYPUt2

*PS. If you think the survey would take up too much time, you could just post a reply regarding why you became a vegetarian and the positive and negative points you have observed after becoming a vegetarian. Thank you!

There is a slight problem with the link that you have posted. Could you check it and try posting once more please ?