Vegetarian au-pair looking for a host family

dana.bode

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My name is Dana and I´ve just graduated from Faculty of Education in Brno (Czech Republic). Now I´m looking for a job as an au-pair in the UK for next 9-11 months– till next summer, when I want to start teaching at lower primary school here in the Czech Republic.
As an animal lover and vegetarian I´d prefer staying with a vegan/vegetarian host family with similar attitudes – believe this can be beneficial for both sides.

I have much experience in working with children – school teaching practice (children 7-11 years old), tutoring children with learning difficulties, summer camps for kids, working as a skiing instructor etc.

If you are interested, please let me know so I can send you my CV and give you some further information.

Best regards,

Dana Bodečková

Ahhhw - if my son was still little I'd have been interested. He's 15 now though. I do hope you find a position. If I hear of anything I will drop you a line.

Hi, I know I am a bit late ... by several years :) ...but we are seeking a vegetarian or vegan AuPair for an immediate start with our family. If you are interested or know of someone who may be PLEASE get in touch. I would be excited to hear from you. Have a great day, Rahma :)