Vegetable Police on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegetable Police

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone ;) Just introducing myself here.

I have a YouTube channel if you are interested. Subscribe if you like funny videos about vegan diets!

Here's a sample ;)

Thanks!

Reactions: Veganite
Hi there and welcome to the forums! Going to check out your YouTube channel now!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

Hey Vegetable Police,

I enjoy your youtube showings and enjoy your face.

Please enjoy this link to an article on diet I liked for you *LINK REMOVED BY STAFF*

This is my showings for now, but did start ozone therapy in the form of sodium dioxide and dmso, which i beleive was killing the lyme well. But very chemically as it is a chemical and also killing my good buggy buggy's as well as bad. So will drink the raw milk like a baby now and see. Maybe I will do the Ozone as it was good enough for the illuminati killer rupert murdoch my googles says but I'll give the raw milk some more time, even though few symptoms have now come back since i discontinued the ozone therapy.

Enjoys your day

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...it would seem The Veggie Police hasn't posted on this forum in three years, since the original thread was created. Your link refers to non-vegan content. This is a vegan forum, so I've removed the link and am closing the thread. If you wish to contact Vegetable Police, I suggest trying his YT channel, directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.