Survey Veganism Lifestyle survey

yoannhui

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hi everyone, I'm a design student currently working on a project about Veganism.
I really need your help to give me some advice and help.
If you are able to take 2 mins to fill this survey for me, that would be really helpful for me.
I really appreciated that!!!! Thank you x 100000 times???
Let's make our planet more sustainable and green!!!☘️☘️

this is the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M8L36JC

This sort of thing works much better if you do more than join, and have one single post asking for such a favor. I am new here, but I imagine the mods/admin don't take too kindly to joining just to post a survey. How about a post introducing yourself a bit more?

Reactions: TofuRobot
yeah I dont know what a Harrods is so 1/2 the survey was....not applicable to me. also, try to avoid questions like #9 it makes it seem very unprofessional

This sort of thing works much better if you do more than join, and have one single post asking for such a favor. I am new here, but I imagine the mods/admin don't take too kindly to joining just to post a survey. How about a post introducing yourself a bit more?
Agreed. I never click on links posted by someone in a public forum who has zero interaction/history with said community.

Reactions: SapphireLightning
If you cannot respect an audience enough to make *any* effort, it's unlikely that anyone will bother making an effort to complete the questions.

And emoji's ? A great way to communicate "zero integrity" to an audience (unless that audience consists of 10 year Olds)