Survey Veganism Lifestyle survey

yoannhui

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hi everyone, I'm a design student currently working on a project about Veganism.
I really need your help to give me some advice and help.
If you are able to take 2 mins to fill this survey for me, that would be really helpful for me.
I really appreciated that!!!! Thank you x 100000 times???
Let's make our planet more sustainable and green!!!☘️☘️

this is the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M8L36JC

SapphireLightning

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
This sort of thing works much better if you do more than join, and have one single post asking for such a favor. I am new here, but I imagine the mods/admin don't take too kindly to joining just to post a survey. How about a post introducing yourself a bit more?

Reactions: TofuRobot

mavrick45

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
yeah I dont know what a Harrods is so 1/2 the survey was....not applicable to me. also, try to avoid questions like #9 it makes it seem very unprofessional

TofuRobot

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
This sort of thing works much better if you do more than join, and have one single post asking for such a favor. I am new here, but I imagine the mods/admin don't take too kindly to joining just to post a survey. How about a post introducing yourself a bit more?
Agreed. I never click on links posted by someone in a public forum who has zero interaction/history with said community.

Reactions: SapphireLightning

Jai

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
If you cannot respect an audience enough to make *any* effort, it's unlikely that anyone will bother making an effort to complete the questions.

And emoji's ? A great way to communicate "zero integrity" to an audience (unless that audience consists of 10 year Olds)