UK Vegan YouTube Activist

more like a podcast than a video. You should try putting it in some of the podcast providers.
Funny you should mention that, I'm actually planning to do a podcast on the channel having discussions with other youtubers/activists. Good suggestion though 👍

Reactions: Lou
Hi everyone, I'm Rich, a vegan of 5 years, I've recently started a YouTube channel dedicated to discussing ways to improve vegan activism by looking at psychology, philosophy and other historical social justice movements.
Welcome to VF!
Just watched your video - you make good points!

Reactions: the_vegan_voice
I watch a lot of Youtube videos, mostly about technology and history. Some of the things I think you could do to improve your videos would be: to show your pretty face at least some of the time, to use more illustrations, animations, images, video and so forth to emphasise your points and keep viewers' attention. Also try using your voice more actively - stress words for emphasis, etc.

But what you said all made a lot of sense, and this was a great start! (Most people don't even get this far!)

• Agree
Reactions: Lou
I watch a lot of Youtube videos, mostly about technology and history. Some of the things I think you could do to improve your videos would be: to show your pretty face at least some of the time, to use more illustrations, animations, images, video and so forth to emphasise your points and keep viewers' attention. Also try using your voice more actively - stress words for emphasis, etc.

But what you said all made a lot of sense, and this was a great start! (Most people don't even get this far!)
Thank you, think you're spot on about having more going on visually, I'm still getting used to editing but I'm looking to get that improved in future videos.

Not sure about filming myself...I might do eventually if I end up getting a better recording setup.

Reactions: Second Summer