vegan whiteboard markers

I Googled it:
"Once again, they are derived from animal products, as so many art supplies are. According to Vegan Womble, markers in general contain everything from glue, watercolors, and tempera paints include gelatins, bone char, cow's milk, beeswax, honey, insect shells, and eggs." Not sure if that's for the specific type. Some of the boards and such are made from toxic materials I've read.
Check the Peta website for lists and get arounds for items.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lou
I Googled it:
"Once again, they are derived from animal products, as so many art supplies are. According to Vegan Womble, markers in general contain everything from glue, watercolors, and tempera paints include gelatins, bone char, cow's milk, beeswax, honey, insect shells, and eggs." Not sure if that's for the specific type. Some of the boards and such are made from toxic materials I've read.
Check the Peta website for lists and get arounds for items.
Vegan Womble is a community blog. Blogs are not reliable sources of information.

Vegan Womble is a community blog. Blogs are not reliable sources of information.
It's from a site called "greenmatters.com". I copied what appeared atop of the list on Goggle. I don't know their factor of reliability. I take not easily but need more information and list of ingredients before I give it a go.