Vegan watches

alex9123

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi, I had no idea that this exists, but I bought a vegan watch and I´m loving it so far, if anyone wants to look at it, it is called tygr watch.

All my watches are vegan. Steel or plastic straps.
But the TYGR does have an interesting face.

Reactions: David3
Vegan watch for only $9.50: Amazon.com: Colorful Plastic Quartz Analog Watch, 30M Water Resistant (Green): Clothing

As Alex expressed above, I had no idea that such a thing existed.

1603742739848.png

A true value:
  • Clear Reading: This colorful teens watch has done a lot of work on the details. The teens can read the 12/24 hour time on the dial and the exact minutes and seconds.
  • Size: Our teens watch has a diameter of 33mm, and the adjustable strap has an adjustable range of 15.5cm/ 6.1in to 22cm/ 8.11in in standard teens size.
  • Meaningful Present: This is an ideal gift to help teens develop good habits of time management! It is very necessary, it will tell your children that it is time to learn, to eat, to sleep and more.
  • The colorful series of watches has 8 colors, helps develop teens sensitivity to color and their aesthetics, such as whether the color of the watch matches the clothes.
  • Water resistant to 30m (98ft): In general, It's no problem for rain, sweat or when you wash your hands, but not suitable for swimming or bathing.

Last edited:
There are actually a lot of companies making vegan watches nowadays. I know many are accidentally vegan but some are creating vegan leather or intentionally using natural products, or eco-friendly stuff. So many options!