Media Vegan super strength-Opinions please

Gonzalo

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello all,

My name is Gonzalo, I'm from Portugal, Europe, and I would like to ask you an opinion about what I do. I'll explain first for you to understand and later ask for opinion on if I should continue training this or not.

Four years ago I was watching an episode of Stan Lee Superhumans, the super strength episode, and tried to do those things myself, and found I was able to do them, like bending adjustable wrenches with my hands, solid steel hammers, rolling frying pans, etc, with a bodyweight of only 140lbs and 5'11'' tall.

Then I thought: "Hey, I'm Vegan, I can show the world vegans aren't weak, that we don't need meat to be strong, and this way help animals and Nature", as I'm an Ethical Vegan.

This is a small example of what I found I could do:

Some ask me if it's some kind of trick or technique, so I made this video some weeks ago, to show it is pure strength and not a trick:

You can see on the video how lean/thin I am, how underdeveloped my arms/biceps are, and how I lift 106lbs of weight with a single bicep while drinking a glass of water, 3/4 my bodyweight, with my very thin arms.

The Stan Lee Superhumans video explains what kind of strength is this:

You can see Magnus Samelsson, a 400lbs bodyweight viking which won world strongmen championship rolling a frying pan, but having to use his chest strength instead:

I can roll 4 together at the same time and using only my wrists/hands, I'm one of the few in the world which has bent an adjustable wrench and also a solid steel hammer in S shape, I'm the lightest of people like me to bend steel bars that require over 600lbs of strength to bend some degrees, etc.

But as I'm 5'11' tall and 140lbs bodyweight, I can't lift big weights as I would damage my lower back. So, I have strength but I can't use it fully, so I just use it with stuff that can't damage my body enough.

You can learn more about what this here, you can see some adjustable wrench bending and frying pans there:

When they call it superhuman it doesn't mean that the person can fly like superman, obviously, it just means that is a kind of strength above peak human condition, not normal, nothing bad.

Now what happened these years?

In my country people started saying (not only meat eaters but also vegans!) that if I was this thin and did these things, it must be some normal sport, and that if they are heavier than me they would be able to do it if they trained. Well, there are people with double my bodyweight, training grip for decades and that aren't able to do things I've done on my first days. For you to have an idea I was able to roll my first frying pan the first time I've tried one, in 2014, after 8/9 years without doing any sport (video entitled "2014-01-05 - A 1ª vez que tentei enrolar uma frigideira com as mãos... VEGANO" on Youtube).

I seems harder there (now I can roll 3 together in less than 20-30 seconds), because I didn't realize that at the end I should crush it and not keep rolling it as it wouldn't roll more. I'm the only one in the world that has made videos rolling 3 or 4 frying pans, maybe someone of the others can do it but the point is that I've done it.

Basically people have a tendency to underrate stuff that our friends do, because "if my friend does it, then it must be normal", because it's very unlikely that the person that can do that, is our friend.

I mean, my friends would share a video of Bob Sapp, a world K1 champion, taking 10 seconds to squeeze an easy red apple, with a finger on its hole (cheating), on US television, on an Youtube video with 5 million views and comments like "wow what a god!", and when I've tried those and even hard green apples, and crushed them in like 1/5 of a second easily (can see that on my video) on my first days, people said (even friends): "maybe you have long nails", "maybe the apple is rotten", etc. I mean, people have a tendency to not believe, it's irritating.

So initially I went to the streets to challenge big guys to bend nails, that I was able to bend from the start without any training, like square 60d nails, for months, and nobody has bent one, and have done strength shows and offered people 1000 or 500 if they could bend my steel bars or horseshoes, etc. Nobody ever could.

Others asked me like "so why don't you go to the Guinness Book f Records?". Well believe me I've tried, right in 2014 to send several emails asking how to do it. I've received read receipts but no answers.

Later I've found that they have several "fake records". I say fake because they don't explain how the record is done. For example there is one saying the "fastest time to bend 10 nails". They don't say which nail is is, the length (the longer the easier), if they are square or not (square is harder), the thickness (the thicker, the harder), what kind of steel it is (there is some steel 6 times harder than iron and 4 times harder then other steels), etc. The hardest 60d nails take around 300lbs of strength to bend, if those are from a weak steel or iron they would take only 50-75, and if they are thinner, even less! I can bend 600lbs bars, etc. I would very very easily beat that record and I bet I could do it with the nails he used. The frying pans rolled one seems to be done with cheap frying pans also, etc, etc.

So, I can't try to beat records on Guinness as nobody answers me, and people say "if you're that strong and if that's not normal why is it that that guy is in the Guinness and you're not?". What to answer to this?

So you see, nowadays it's hard to prove anything.

A writer in my country was writing something about vegans and asked for vegan athletes, I told I bend steel with my hands and was very strong, and she asked me: "have you won any prize somewhere" and I answered "I didn't, there are no championships in this, in my country I'm the only one I know to do this in fact" and she said "so no, sorry, I'm looking for winners"!!! Can you believe this? I have some Americans which lift 700-800lbs and say "wow how can you do that" to my videos on IG but in my country have even friends that think that I do is just something plain normal!

And to make things worse, the other day a friend sent me a video of Annetta, a women strongman with a great powerlifting record/curriculum and career, rolling a cheap frying pan. I respect her, she has a great career and deserves her powerlifting records. But rolling a frying pan I could fold easily with 2 fingers (have done that), one of those cheap 1 dollar pan, it isn't a teflon aluminum frying pan (much harder, but I can roll 4 together of those teflon ones and even steel bottom induction frying pans), makes people say: "well I've seen women doing that". I mean, I get discredit just because a powerlifter champion (that deserves to be champion) has rolled a cheap pan and rolls them at Guinness. And to make things worse, "hot women" bending fake thick steel bars (made of rubber) on Youtube, that make some ignorant persons say "I've seen women bending thicker bars than that".

It makes me feel I'm surrounded of ignorant people.

But I decided to get a certification. There is Ironmind, a company that certifies a person can bend a 440-460lbs steel bar in certain conditions, proving that person is strong (the one from the 10 nails on the Guiness isn't even there as you might have guessed already). In late 2015 started to train it, in a few weeks I was already bending it (there are people 2 times heavier than me training for that for 10 years and still not certified) but got injured, in 2016 returned and in April I was bending them in 10-15 seconds (needed to do it in less than 60).

At the time I thought: "there are already dozens of strongmen that bent this in these decades, I need something bigger". So I decided to try to certify directly on the Gold Nail, which nobody has even accomplished. It wasn't enough to be the first vegan on the red nail. I wanted that the first person to certify on the gold nail, was vegan! And after that accomplish a world record on strict bicep curls (I know I can do it well), and after that get sponsors to ask Guinness to let me make records, as I've heard Guinness only lets people with sponsors (money) behind to try. Chad, the one that bent the nails on Guinness, goes to the tv, etc, has lots of money. As I'm an unknown guy, they don't care.

But gold nail requires an equivalent of near 750lbs of strength concentrated on my hands and wrists to bend, for a person that weighs 140-145lbs, it's something.

Some weeks ago I made a wound in my hand, 1 inch large circle of skin that was peeled of my hand, because that steel bar was pressing it with more than 600lbs of force, and took the skin from my hand, left only something red, my muscles. Now I'm recovering.

But I didn't like to see my hand red like that, and felt I was damaging my body, for what? To accomplish something nobody would care later?

I mean, I know this is a first time I write something in a vegan forum. And never tried to spread my feats on the Internet. But if people liked my videos, they would already have shared them and liked them, etc. I have only 12!!! likes among 5500 views on that video, a dislike (not sure why), and this after an year! And have videos that after 4 years have only 50 views some of them.

I notice that vegans only care about sharing recipes, or vegan bodybuilders (care more about aesthetics than strength), others about famous youtubers that only make video to make money and not for sharing vegan feats, etc. About the big vegan youtubers, basically I think they are making money out of animals like people that sell meat do, it's not as bad but it's similar, exploring animal suffering to make money, seems that some of them are vegan just because that makes them earn money, not for the animals. I don't want to have ads on my videos because that would make me feel I'm earning money from animal suffering, and because of that Youtube shares my videos even less. I've never made a dime on veganism, all strength shows I've done publicly were free to help animals on animal associations.

The vegan youtubers I see on the Internet seem to only want to make money from the animal suffering, others seem only to want to rule certain groups (seeking power), others to create their business or stores, others gaining protagonism. Others just want to be vegan not for the animals but only for their health and aesthetic reasons, aren't even vegan. I was thinking in stop using a "vegan inside" tshirt but instead an "Animal Liberation Front" as each day I identify less and less with the vegan community, and more with the ALF, because they seem to be the ones caring about the animals (I know there are true ethical vegans also).

And vegans themselves seem to prefer sharing a 300lbs bodyweight champion lifting 2 times his bodyweight than a very thin and seemengly weak person bending bars that require 4 or 5 times his bodyweight in strength to bend that even strongmen champions don't bend, just because, he seems weak (aesthetics again). One told me that if a person does a "Groarrrrrrr" while lifting something would even attract more peoples attentions. But should I do "Groarrrrrr" on the videos while bending steel, just for them to know it's hard? It's stupid. Anybody should know how hard it is to bend certain steel bars or steel tools with their hands! But people focus more on the size of person or the sounds they make, or if they are famous or not!

And there are vegan channels and IG accounts being born everyday, with bots, people that put a bot following thousands of people to follow them back so that they unfollow and end up having 50,000 followers and following only 100 and start earning money as "influencers"? I mean, I'm tired of these people. They create noise, when someone searches for something, they won't see my channel and 100 others, but 1,000,000 channels in which 99,99% are from influencers created with bots. They obfuscate real channels.

So basically, in this world we live in, someone gets share if he brags about himself, if he makes videos to earn money from animal suffering (even if they are vegan videos), of if someone takes steroids to be big and muscular (I know there are drug free athletes that are very muscular also, and also vegan, I'm not talking about all). And don't care about other things.

I bet nobody that has read this text (few would reach this sentence, because nowadays nobody wants to spend time reading something) even knows what Ironmind is.

So I wonder: if without training, with my pure base strength weighing 140lbs of bodyweight, I can do all sorts of things that can impress people, like rolling frying pans, etc, why would I damage my hands training to try to be the first human to achieve the gold nail certification by 2020/2021 and say vegans are strong, if nobody until nowadays have found any of my videos or even share it?

I don't even know if it's cool to try a world record on bicep curls or others. The world record of strict bicep curl is 53kg in my category of weight for 2 arms, that's +- what I've lifted with 1 arm in the video above without any special training. But I contacted raw and tried to contact associations that could certify me as a world record, and it's very hard, the only one that answered me was one in Ireland and didn't answer me when I told them on the second email I wanted to try and told I wasn't a powerlifter (they must have thought I was joking).

And non-vegans hate vegans so they don't share my videos. Women don't care about strength so they don't share. Guys don't want to look weak (they don't want to share videos in which there are persons stronger than them specially in front of their girlfriends). Old people in my country don't watch youtube. Children watch the famous youtubers that make videos for children. So, nobody shares videos of people bending steel. Or doing crazy stuff. Funny isn't it?

So I ask you a question: Does anybody in this forum think I should train for it and try to put a vegan as the first person to achieve it? Or as nobody even knows what Ironmind is or steel bending as it's something very few persons do, I would be ignored by the entire world and spend 2 years with wounds in my hands to achieve something that nobody would care?

And does someone still think that there is still a myth saying that we nead meat to be strong? Because if that myth is gone, why would I try to prove if wrong otherwise?

Is it normal that nowadays videos with stupid stuff for babies, of youtubers that make videos for children fill the first youtube page with videos of million views, or fake videos of women bending steel bars, and people that really do it get ignored? Or am I doing anything wrong?

Seems that nodbody cares. And seems I wouldn't be helping animals by showing the strongest man in the world in certain things like Gold Nail (if I certified at it), because nobody would even care.

So why would I train any of these? I'm thinking about quiting the Gold Nail certification and the Guinness which doesn't answer me, and strict curl records and other stuff that doesn't answer me, etc.

I was invited once to go to my country's Got Talent and they wanted me to roll 3 or 4 frying pans together as that wasn't ever done in the world on tv, and outside seems only by me, and I rejected because I wanted to bend an adjustable wrench, a steel bar and a horsehoe besides the frying pan, and talked about not needing to eat meat to be strong and they cut the vegan message and just shown the frying pan. On the following year, they've put a 350lbs bodyweight strongman lifting a 100lbs barbell over his head, something I with half his bodyweight can do, and he has done it and other things showing a "groarrrr" face and everybody was amazed, when in fact I don't consider it something special at all. So even television seems to want to crush vegans here, so I never went there again.

Well, I guess I just have one question. Is there any point in my trying to be the one doing it, or I would simply be ignored and wouldn't help veganism anyway? Because I prefer to keep my hands soft and healthy than to dedicate time doing something nobody would care.

To say the truth I'm demotivated and not even sure if I'll continue or not to be the first. I'm searching for reasons to prove me I'm wrong in quiting. Because I'm not in this for my ego. I was the only in my country in the 90's to do certain skateboarding tricks and I didn't go a single time to a championship, I don't care much about being the first in something or competitions or being the strongest, I'm just in this because I thought this strenght was a gift and it was for me to help animals, it's just for them. So I don't care about being the strongest in something. If I can't help animals with this, it's better I quit. And "do it if it's what you love doing" doesn't apply, I don't like risking wounding my hands with 600-700lbs steel bars just for fun. It's for the animals.

I thought I was some kind of weapon to be used to spread veganism and help animals, but after all I'm not. Or maybe I'm an invisible weapon nobody which knows how to use even if it was visible.

What's your opinion? Am I doing something wrong? Are my videos uninteresting? Is this "super strength" stuff uninteresting? Is putting a vegan on the top of steel bending strength something to be ignored? Is there something I should do to help animals different from this? I mean, am I on the wrong path?

Thanks.

Last edited:
wow, what a first post. Personally, I put my money on Patrik Baboumian.

Thanks! That's what I was saying. You can challenge him to bend some steel bars I bend, you can put us face to face, and me with less than half his bodyweight probably and no muscles, and you'll see I bend bars he can't. I bend certain bars easier than Kazmeir and other strongmen bent in the past and am a lot lighter.

But nobody can be the strongest at all. One is the strongest in X, the other in Y, the other in Z, nobody can train everything and be the best in everything but there are guys lifting what he lifts and tried to certify on certain bars like red nails which I bend in 10 seconds or less, and never could.

On the other way I will never lift the weights they lift because I don't have a big frame so I would destroy my lower back and get injured first. I would easily loose against him in a strongman competition (lifting weights and rolling truck tires) as I can't even train it. I had to put 350lbs of weight in my back to train abs and gain some abs, I need a lot of weight to train, but if I train with a lot of weight I risk damaging my body. So I can't even train, I don't have a frame to be a strongman competitor, I just have strength. But I would easily win him on the feats of strength I can do without having to damage my body, although he would win me in his stuff.

And I have the upmost respect for him in what he does anyway, I admire his work helping animals and he was one of the persons that inspired me to help animals showing strength also, I even wanted to buy his vegan badass tshirt in 2014, at the time I sent him a msg on FB but he must receive so many he didn't even read it so I didn't buy the tshirt. But if any of you know him, ask him to bend a simple red nail which I would easily bend without effort and he won't be able. And I guess even if he trained at it he wouldn't. Nobody can be the strongest in everything. He is stronger than me in some things, and I'm stronger than him in others.

But even if he could bench 600lbs or more (he only bench presses around 420), he couldn't bend 600lbs bars, as he would need not only strength in his chest but also wrists and hands, if hands or wrists fail, the bend will fail!

So, there are two reasons for people preferring him: or three:

1 - They prefer big guys, which impress more than very thin and lean guys;
2 - They prefer people that are famous already because those who are not famous probably are not "the real thing";
3 - They may not have an idea on how hard it is to do what I do, and if so, how to prove it's hard?

That's one of the obstacles, that leave me thinking it's no good to try to be the first man certifying on the gold nail.

So why train to be the strongest in the world, certified, in something, being the lightest person near my level of strength in that, someone with almost 2 times my bodyweight, if nobody would understand how hard it is later?

Last edited:
Good grief! No sense of humour.

I'm not sure why Patrik wanted to do what he does, if not simply because he can. However, there's a huge difference between power-lifting, weight training, and what you're trying to compare yourself to. You are trying to go up against legitimate sports athletes.

I'm not sure where your act fits in. Maybe if you broke a legitimate world record like Patrik did I'd find your act more credible. It wouldn't matter if that record was X,Y or Z, as long as you're legit and you broke one. What you're doing may as well be in Ripley's Believe It or Not.

I think your gimmick is a very strange way to promote veganism. That's my thoughts.

Good grief! No sense of humour.

I'm not sure why Patrik wanted to do what he does, if not simply because he can. However, there's a huge difference between power-lifting, weight training, and what you're trying to compare yourself to. You are trying to go up against legitimate sports athletes.

I'm not sure where your act fits in. Maybe if you broke a legitimate world record like Patrik did I'd find your act more credible. It wouldn't matter if that record was X,Y or Z, as long as you're legit and you broke one. What you're doing may as well be in Ripley's Believe It or Not.

I think your gimmick is a very strange way to promote veganism. That's my thoughts.

I can legitimate right away something no vegan was able to do before: Red Nail certification. It's considered the "drug of powerlifters", powerlifters try to bend steel and like, there are forums like gripboard with thousands of persons that try to certify on the red nail, several powerlifters included. I can show you powerlifters that lift more than Baboumian on deadlift (but don't have his titles as they would lose with him on others, as I told nobody is best at everything) that can't bend a red nail and tried.

Well he has a world record on carrying 550kg or something. I could be the first vegan to certify on the Red Nail form Ironmind. Ironmind is a prestigious brand of powerlifting equipment known world wide, if I certify there, I'll be the first vegan to do it. I could certify in 2016 already. I just didn't as I wanted to jump to the gold nail directly to have a more "smashing entrance".

So if I give up what I do, I just certify on the Ironmind's Red Nail (all powerlifters would recognize that feat of strength as Ironmind is recognized world wide) and forget the Gold Nail. If I continue, I can try the Gold Nail directly and simply ignore the "Red Nail" like I was saying «Don't even care about the red nail it's too weak for me», it was a more powerful entrance. That was my initial plan.

So, if nobody will think it's something cool, I might as well certify the red nail, be the "World's Strongest Vegan in Steel Bending" (Steel bending is known as the "Powerlifter's drug").

Look here:
«The IronMind Red Nail sets the standard for excellence in short steel bending. In 1995, grip-great John Brookfield started the challenge as the first person recognized as having bent the infamous Red Nail, and it wasn't until 2003, when Gavin Holle did it “with disarming ease,” that John's challenge was met. Since then, the Red Nail Roster has grown with the names of others who have successfully stepped up to the fearsome Red Nail and walked away the victor.»
(search for Ironmind Red Nail certification website)

Ironmind is a big brand in the business. As you can see this is something that they can certify.

The European Grip champion Juha has done it several years ago (and he's stronger than me in steel bending at the moment), the 6 times winner of Grip in Germany Strongman trains steel bending also, etc. It's not something to eb ignored. :)

Now, the problem is that probably even if you see that Ironmind is a worldwide recognizable brand in powerlifting, and that powerlifters try to bend these bars, and several champions never reached the red nail, and that I can bend harder bars than several champions, the question remains:
«Would I help animals by being the first vegan and only person/powerlifter/strength athlete ever to certify on the Gold Nail?» -> For what it seems with your answer, no.

Because it seems that if persons don't know a certain feat or "sport" they won't give it credit. If that's true, maybe I'll quit, I'll be just the first vegan with the red nail, not the first european, but the first in my country and 40 iberian speaking language countries, but won't ever do the gold nail, and quit.

And maybe try to officialize a powerlifter bicep curl record if Raw answers me and lets me to.

But it seems to me, that all these plans of Gold Nail were a waste of time. That's why I demotivated, training for something that would be recognized only by powerlifter athletes but not by the generality of people. And my target was the generality of people, not strength athletes. People will always think I'm just someone who does tricks and not as an "Oldtime Strongman" (that's the name strongmen that bend steel and can do these things have, usually have a lot of strength in spite of their lower bodyweights).

Thank you, I won't need good luck as I can easily certify on the Red Nail. I'll rest some months my hands and next year I'll certify on it and forget the Gold Nail.

Vegans will have their first official Ironmind's Red Nail certification, and made by the lightest person ever to do it (it was thought impossible among powerlifters and steel benders than anyone below 190lbs of bodyweight would ever do it one day), so it's a double victory.

The Gold Nail will remain without any certification, I don't see the point in training for it when only powerlifters will understand how hard it is. I've done what I could to help animals, I must focus on other important things in the future. :)

I'll be glad just by being the strongest person in my country and Iberic countries do to what I do and being vegan, and I don't need training for that. ;P And the lightest person in the world to do certain feats and the only to do others. It was a cool phase of my life but I think I'll move on to help animals on different ways.

Last edited:
Ahh, forgot to say, I already had taken the decision to stop training for world records or stuff, I just needed a confirmation.

It's because I've converted many people to veganism live, specially children, because in live demonstrations of strength, people can try to bend the steel bars (as you can see on the video me offering 500 and 1000 dollars to anybody who would bend them), so at live, people know how hard it is and get happy, children love it, and helped convert many people to veganism, breaking the myth that meat is necessary to be strong. I have even a video on the web of a child trying to bend spoons to be strong, they get influenced and get vegan seeing me, and that's great, they are the vegans of the future.

But on the Internet, in which only the media groups or money control which videos are seen first, I would never had the chance to influence anybody. And as such I had thought that if I officially did things no vegan strongman has ever done before, it would be helpful to animals, but in reality, although Ironmind is known to every powerlifter, nobody outside that world (like people on forums, IG, Twitters and stuff), would give any importance to that. So even if I hit new world records on several things, people wouldn't give importance to that as the only thing important to them is what is more known, the regular strongmen contests.

It's like in my country the relation between soccer and athletism, runner athletes are completely unknown even when they win gold medals on the olympics, but everybody knows the soccer players. In the strength world it's the same. Everybody knows the strongmen athletes and probably martial arts and others that media share, but none of the others. Some people even think that a winner of a strongman contest is the strongest in everything, when he's just the winner in certain challenges, not all.

That's when I reached the conclusion, with my last wounds, asking myself "why risk damaging my hands for something that even if I was the first human to do something considered impossible, if nobody will ever heard about that?". Because a simple Ironmind Red Nail is considered by some as beyond human peak performance, only someone with genetic aids could do it for what I've read, that's why so many strongmen competitors or champions can't bend it. And the Gold Nail is almost twice the difficulty. And this to 400lbs bodyweight, so if I did that at 140 and being vegan, it would be a bomb I thought. But I was wrong. Because people only know what media shares. It's like the Soccer, people only know soccer athletes, not runners, etc (usually).

So why train so hard for something that would only inflate my ego if I don't care about the ego? I mean, I don't mind if I don't have it, I know lots of powerlifters would say "wow he has done it, and so light, so lean!". But, 99,9999% of the world wouldn't care.

And my goal is to convince regular people to be vegan, not those who are powerlifters or steel benders or oldtime strongmen.

So I thought: The regular persons only get amazed live (as I've done several shows live to help animals). They don't care when I say I bent red nails easily in less than 10 seconds, etc. They ask me "what's that?". They don't even care if I bend a 600lbs steel bar, if I bend a 200lbs one in 5 seconds, and bend a 600lbs in 1 minute, they get more amazed with the 200lbs 5 seconds one, why? Because they can't bend both, and as such, me being bending one of them in 5 seconds, for them is enough.

So, regular people don't care about records, certifications, etc. And vegans don't care if I certify on the Ironmind's Red Nail or Gold Nail to share, non-vegans don't share, so, the Internet is something I shouldn't bet on. I'll probably certify on the Red Nail anyway, because in near 40 countries that speak Iberian languages) among 700 million persons I would be the first, and would be the lightest human, and the first vegan, so that's cool. But I won't damage my hands as I need them to work, I'm a software developer, trying to be the first in something nobody would care by risking damaging the hands I need to work.

I know you're just a person among billions, but your opinion was important to me, because you're vegan and you think like that and it means millions (not all of course) will think like that also. And you're right, what I do really seems like tricks, not the parts in which you can see people trying to bend them live, but some would think "hey, and if he's paying all those people to pretend it's hard?" lol or something. I can only imagine what people think.

So you have given the necessary confirmation I needed. Even if 99 vegans would say the contrary, it would mean that at least 1% (70 million persons) would think like you, or more. That's a lot. Specially also because I won't have 99 answers saying otherwise, you're 100% at this moment.

But don't worry, I won't just train hard for world records, I'll just do strength shows live, to real people, veganize people live, and discard the Internet and the regular Vegan Community.

I'll focus in the area I can change mentalities better: in real life, not on the Internet. But I'll continue helping animals, being their voice, showing people live that we don't need to eat meat, or be big and muscular, or take drugs, to be strong. Maybe share some videos from time to time, but won't focus on that, and never train anything as with my regular base strength without training I can do whatever I do on my videos, just not the gold nail. :D

I'll continue to be the voice of some animals. Just not on the Internet. I won't ever quit them, just the Internet community. :)

Thanks!

Last edited: