Vegan Pocket Directory

vishvadave

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
In the essence of being vegan for a whole year, I put together a list of everything that helped me throughout my journey. I am continuously putting it together and adding more stuff to it regularly. I am also pretty sure I missed out on some stuff so I'm open to what needs to be added to make it a better directory.

Here's the directory: Practical Guide To Veganuary

It includes everything from:
- recipes
- meal prep ideas
- pantry essentials
- foods that you've been eating that are accidentally vegan
- a mini-guide to plant-based milk and meats
- animal derivatives you should be careful of
- vegan alcoholic beverages
- some nutrition tips
- supplements
- movie/documentaries and books to read
- applications
- tips for eating out
- vegan restaurants near you
- every vegan arguments' answer
- vegan and ethical cosmetic and skincare brands
- what to look for while cruelty-free shopping etc.

Hope you have a great experience with Veganism and hope this helps. I promise it gets better. <3

• Informative
Reactions: Lou and shyvas
This is amazing! I’ve been a vegetarian for a real long time, but this is super easy to follow! I love everything about it :)

This is amazing! I’ve been a vegetarian for a real long time, but this is super easy to follow! I love everything about it :)
Me too! I was vegetarian for 16 years before I went completely vegan in Dec 2019! Trust me it does you good. I'm glad you liked the directory, let me know what you think can be added etc. if there's anything :)

Me too! I was vegetarian for 16 years before I went completely vegan in Dec 2019! Trust me it does you good. I'm glad you liked the directory, let me know what you think can be added etc. if there's anything :)
Did you make the directory? If so, kudos. that must have been a lot of work. VERY impressive.