Vegan Pizza Day

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
Saturday is Vegan Pizza Day. Lots of vegan/vegan friendly pizza places and companies are joining in the event.

http://www.facebook.com/VeganPizzas

A vegan bakery has even joined in by making vegan pizza sugar cookies:

487313_259806267454702_2010264642_n.jpg

Reactions: sallyomally
M

Moll Flanders

Oh yum. I had vegan pizza yesterday but I'm sure I can indulge again this weekend.:lick:

Forster

3-7-77
Reaction score
Well that's a good enough reason for me to cook vegan pizza on Saturday. I'm glad you mentioned that was a cookie, till I read that I was thinking that was the oddest looking piece of pizza I'd ever seen, lol.

Freesia

not my business.
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Yummy. I bought a slice of vegan pizza at the health food store the other day and I drove into this park to eat it before I went off somewhere else. I parked and then looked up and I was next to a field of happily grazing cows. So I sat and had my pizza and watched the cows graze :) .

Reactions: thefadedone

Werewolf Girl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I'm getting the vegan seafood lovers at my local vegan pizza joint! I'm excited because I've only been there a few times, they are a bit of a trip but it will be so worth it for the occasion. They have garlic bread too :starshower:

OP
OP
thefadedone

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
I'm getting the vegan seafood lovers at my local vegan pizza joint! I'm excited because I've only been there a few times, they are a bit of a trip but it will be so worth it for the occasion. They have garlic bread too :starshower:

I hadn't heard of putting seafood on pizza till somewhat recently. Seems like an odd combo, but I guess if you are/were a seafood fan and a pizza lover you get the best of both worlds with a seafood lovers pizza.