Vegan Newbie

TreeHugger

Forum Legend
Reaction score
A little hello from Hertfordshire, UK

It's my one week vegan anniversary today :jump:, I was a vegetarian before that.

I joined this site as I can't get enough of talking to other veg heads and asking stupid questions (sorry in advance), although something strange has happened as I recognise a LOT of the usernames here from another forum (won't mention any names in fear of rule breaking...).

Anywho, hi! :) I can't wait to get chatting to everyone.

Reactions: Second Summer
Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

[...] although something strange has happened as I recognise a LOT of the usernames here from another forum (won't mention any names in fear of rule breaking...).

Probably not so strange since this is the "rebel" group from VB (well, many of us) who wouldn't put up with the changes over there recently :)

Hello and thank you everyone! :D

Indian Summer: HI REBELS! Oh I see, yes fair enough, this really isn't a dig on vb as that site has given me priceless support since I first went veg and I have spoken to some lovely people on there, but it has got a little hostile lately.

sallyomally: Thanks *grinning like an idiot* No idea why I didn't make the switch before, I've found it so easy so far and feel amazing (and a lot less guilt).

Everyone seems really friendly here, can't wait to get nattering, but first I'm off to the pub (well it is Friday...)