Would you follow set meal plans to help you transition to a plant-based lifestyle?

• No chance, I can do it myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, need to see them first...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey folks,

I would like to introduce our website theplantbasedplan.com.

theplantbasedplan.com
provides the best vegan/plant-based meal plans on the internet. As far as we know, no other meal plans are designed on a nutrient by nutrient basis to ensure you get the best nutrition possible on a day to day basis.

Our meal plans are 100% plant-based, oil free, sugar free and gluten-free and all our recipes are easy to follow. We make transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle as easy as possible.

And membership's are always FREE for 14 days, so you can decide if the meal plans are right for you!

Here's a little tour of the member's content...

Member's Content Video

We also have loads of free recipes and a blog that focuses on plant-based nutrition and lifestyle.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

Donny

Something like this would be good for new vegans, people in transition, and people considering transitioning however often they are not regular members (so won't see this post) but just dip into the forum from time to time. If you have time to spend 5 minutes per day or even 5 minutes per week scanning this forum and other ones, and find those posts that are from such people seeking help or introducing themselves, those might be the ones might likely to be interested. So I suggest you reply to such posts from time to time and initially answer their questions, and then add a link to your blog at the end.

Of course, long-term vegans could also be interested in your website, but my guess would be less likely.

Something like this would be good for new vegans, people in transition, and people considering transitioning however often they are not regular members (so won't see this post) but just dip into the forum from time to time. If you have time to spend 5 minutes per day or even 5 minutes per week scanning this forum and other ones, and find those posts that are from such people seeking help or introducing themselves, those might be the ones might likely to be interested. So I suggest you reply to such posts from time to time and initially answer their questions, and then add a link to your blog at the end.

Of course, long-term vegans could also be interested in your website, but my guess would be less likely.

Hey thanks for the reply and your ideas. I'm just worried about offending people if I link to my website on the other forums because it is a paid service! :)