• Total voters

peaceservant

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegan newbie
  3. Vegetarian
Hi guys. I am trying to get an idea as to how many people in our Vegan community would be interested in signing up for a monthly vegan lentil subscription. Nothing is set in stone yet, but just wanted to get a pulse (get it? lol ;) Let's say you get a box of Lentil based food items you can either make in your microwave or something you can make in like 2 steps. Meaning everything you need will be in the box. Let's say you get a box with 4 different ways you can eat different lentils over a month. Maybe you can get 8-10 servings out of the box per month depending on your size of serving.
1) Is that something people are interested in? 2) How much would you pay for that subscription. give me a price point for the amount of servings you want? 3)And would you sign up for a recurring subscription to get that box delivered every month at your doorstep?
4)Would you be willing to get the same type of lentil recipe so you can customize it as you like?

You can suggest anything. Please, I welcome it. You can change the 4 items in the box to 1 or number of servings, anything you want. Let me know please!

Again, thank you everyone for your time and comments.