Vegan Flip flops

thessa

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi everyone!

I admit I'm still making my way into full veganism... Forums helps me a lot in terms of learning and coping. You guys inspire me a lot especially in the field of ethics and self discipline and I thank you for that. Right now I am working with a social enterprise (Fr33 Earth) Thongs, Australia's Famous Flip Flop Footwear | Free Earth as an Ambassador. We have designed very comfortable and colorful casual flip flops made of a natural rubber perfect for vegans and at the same time helping Southeast Asian families gain a micro loan so they could start their own small business through Kiva. Our main idea is to promote a conscious and ethical lifestyle that will change the world for the better. I really love working with them 'cause they have such a great cause, ya know... And I would like to ask you guys what you think about it?

That sounds like a very commendable enterprise!

When I hear 'thong' I must admit I think of sexy underwear, not flip flops ...!

Also, I tried to view the web page in my phone's browser, but you have a big chat pop up that covers 90% of the screen and won't go away!

That sounds like a very commendable enterprise!

When I hear 'thong' I must admit I think of sexy underwear, not flip flops ...!

Also, I tried to view the web page in my phone's browser, but you have a big chat pop up that covers 90% of the screen and won't go away!

Commendable indeed @Indian Summer thank you very much.

And yes, thongs are are more well known for sexy undies...hahahaha! In Australia they refer flip flops as thongs though.

Also, the chat box bug has been fixed. Thank you very much! Hope you'll visit our web page again soon...