Product "vegan facts: why you should go vegan now!" amazon kindle e-book

Samantha

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone!

I'm so grateful to see so many vegans around the world through these forums! I'm pretty much the only vegan I know. It can be a very lonely and challenging journey, especially when you are just getting started.

I've been Vegan for almost 4 years now. I have no problem creating meal plans or getting a sufficient amount of protein, essential vitamins and minerals, and nutrients. The most challenging part is the bullying and criticism I often get. Unfortunately, it is usually from the people I've considered "close" to me. I know that having a supportive group of like-minded people is vital to your success and longevity of a vegan lifestyle; however, vegan friends might not be very accessible to many of us.

I'd like to start a thread to help anyone who is at any stage of veganism. Whether the subject has sparked your interest, you're transitioning, or you have fully adapted the lifestyle, I would like to assist in anyway that I can. I'd like to start with sharing my newly released kindle e-book called, "Vegan Facts: Why You Should Go Vegan NOW"! by Sapphira Gemmi (my pen name). It is a quick read of only 27 pages of simple facts about veganism. You will learn how this can affect your health (even reverse the most common diseases), improve the quality of the planet, and save animals! It's a great reference to have and something you can share with anyone.

I am a new author on Amazon. If you could please be so kind to leave an honest review on my book, I would greatly appreciate it! Once again, it's called, "Vegan Facts: Why You Should Go Vegan NOW!"

Thanks and good luck!