UK Vegan Dessert Products - Start-Up Launching Luxury Puddings

oliver096

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi all!

My business 'Nature's nectar' is launching 3 innovative new plant-based dessert products into the market soon, one of them is the UK's first vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar free proper melting middle fondant cake šŸ˜

We are about to launch a crowdfunding project to help us get onto shelves near you šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

So if anyone interested could sign up for updates on the crowdfunding project I would really appreciate it, you'd be helping a family run small business grow...

Rewards for pledges when we go live include being the first to try the products, and even catering a vegan dinner party šŸ™Œ

Head here: Crowdfunding Page

Attachments

• NN MH.jpg
    NN MH.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Andy_T
While I have no idea what a "proper melting middle fondant cake" is (not being British), the picture sure looks like something I would love to try :)

Reactions: oliver096
If it's a Chocolate Lava Cake, why don't you just say so (Thought it looked like one) ? ;)

Because it's not a common term in the UK, the actual product is called a lava cake, but thought more people on here would know the 'fondant' description

Because it's not a common term in the UK, the actual product is called a lava cake, but thought more people on here would know the 'fondant' description

:D
I would say that both lava and molten cakes are the same thing. In France they are called 'moelleux' and a fondant is a very rich cake (it contains more fat and sugar) and can either be baked to obtain a moist but not runny centre.

In the UK, they are usually called molten cakes. However, depending on who and where they are made, both names can be used.

Ah, the joys of different names and techniques when it comes to cooking and baking ! It certainly promotes a lot of discussion.šŸ’Œ

Last edited: