Vegan deodorant

Danielle

forever seeking fire
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
what’s your favorite deodorant? I have Native coconut vanilla and Schmidt's lavender sage. I heard Lume was good so I’m going to try the jasmine rose.
I like the natives smell more than schmidt’s but also I could try different smells. both work ok for me, but I don’t sweat a whole lot.
I thought Lume was interesting because it’s not just for your pits, it can be applied to your private parts too or anywhere you might have a smell

Last edited:
Reactions: Hog

Hog

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
@ Danielle

I assumed that all deodorant was vegan.

Ladies are always telling me that their arm pits smell. I do not have any memory of smelling any lady in real life.

Hog

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Thank you for the information. 🙂

I am not a scientist. But, I would think that testing on humans would be more accurate and efficient.

silva

Master
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been using Crystal stick deodorant for so many years--like really, the very same mineral stick!
If I remember right it's all the antiperspirents?
I used to mix coconut oil with baking soda and cornstarch and essential oils.
Around April I began stinking. I sweat very little, and only smell when really stressed, and neither was going on then, I had a sour-y vinegary stink. My disgestion seemed slowed and my pooping changed. I also had some pain in my right lung and was using my inhalor more. I had an online doctor chat and all she took from that was I should take probiotics and get a colonoscopy :fp:. I seriously called because of my lungs, with other symptoms thrown in just in case! Anyway, everything is back to normal and I have no idea what was going on. Of course I suspected a weird covid thing!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15

Emma JC

Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I use an alum crystal stick also and have for many years - new ones every couple of years - they work great for me and they don't clog up your pores they just neutralize any smell.

Emma JC