UK Vegan cosmetics and nutrition

Katietimoney

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So I’ve recently started an online business with a health and wellness brand which I’m really excited about ☺ I am so close to promoting to the first level and I was just message to see you would like to buy any products! No pressure at all ✨ All the products are botanically based, combining the best of nature with the best of safe green science, Vegan certified, free from nasty chemicals, Kosher, never tested on animals, free from gluten, dairy, whey, wheat and soy, and are no 1 brand for healthy living Inside and out in our industry 🌻🌱🎋 😊❤ here’s a link to my website: http://katietimoney.arbonne.com/
if there is anything you’re interested in, I can actually show you how to get 20% off!

Is VeganForum a forum, or a free advertising site? Do we really need to see another website selling overpriced supplements and cosmetics?

Is VeganForum a forum, or a free advertising site? Do we really need to see another website selling overpriced supplements and cosmetics?

Members are allowed to post one ad in this forum, as long as the product fits into a vegan lifestyle. Mods will delete any duplicate ads in either this or any other forums. Moreover, I can assure you that we do a lot of 'cleaning up' regularly.

I would suggest that you don't click onto the ads if they bother you.

Reactions: David3 and Lou