Vegan business ideas needed

FlyingSideburns

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi all,

I am currently pursuing a degree and one of the modules require me to think of a creative business idea that I could go into as a startup. I want to know what are the problems all other Vegans face in their daily lives such that I can formulate a potential product or a service to help solve.

Thank you!

FS,
I just made a post asking for prepared, vegan meals that could be heated up quickly.

Here is the post: Are there any nutritionally complete, tasty, vegan meals on the market? I'm looking for something that I can keep in the fridge or freezer for the nights when I work late or to bring to work.

What attributes would you like to see if there was a product line like this, available in local supermarkets?

Maybe this is the idea?

Reactions: Lou
I agree with Chris.
I think it's a safe assumption that healthy whole food plant-based and convenience foods are mutually exclusive, I think if some smart people put their mind to it they could come up with a product line.

They say that one of the fastest growing segments in the food industry if plant-based. So there is a market. However, there is probably going to be competition.

And as far as a class project, there are a few good business models that you can imitate/model/ emulate.
Linda McCartney Foods
Annie's Homegrown
Wolfgang Puck.

Those companies are successful but they are not always vegan or WFPB. so there probably is room for another company that produces vegan WFPB meals.

Vegans need no kill 'pest' control for themselves if they own a restaurant or other business and also to recommend to the company they work for.

Here is the problem. In industry, if a mouse, spider or snake gets into a circuit board and fries it, the company can be out millions, or it could even cause the collapse of the company. So these companies have a pest control company come in once a month to set glue traps, snap traps and insect poison.

Humane traps that do not kill the animal need to be checked every hour, which would require a pest control technician to be at the site at all times. This is not possible so what to do?

Reactions: Lou