Product Vegan body products

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hello everyone!
I'm brand new to this site and the reason I joined is because although I personally am not Vegan, my best friend is and she is the one who suggested I join. I own my own business that carries bath/body products, massage products and hair products that are vegan and animal cruelty free. Even though my food choices are not completely vegan, I do not use products that arent animal cruelty free. That being said, Im proud to offer my customers that same choice! Also all of my products are all-natural no chemicals, no parabens, no sulfates, ect... So they are great for people with allgeries and sensitive skin. If anyone is interested feel free to check out my website listed below or email me with any questions! Hope to meet some of you!

www.heavenlygoddess.com/8695
samanthah8695@yahoo.com

Vegan products, my friend uses them. I agree with you on regarding animal-cruelty but we eat animals so it's kind of an oxymoron ideology. Humans enslave animals in zoos for entertainment, that isn't any different from fight clubs they had in the past where they made slaves fight. Animals aren't slaves, they should be treated as companions.
Anyway, that's a great collection of products you have right there. Once, I went on a shopping spree, bought a bulk and when I reached home, I realized I had bought just too many.

However, I had purchased fancy bathroom accessories such as toilet caddies and shower caddies and they helped tackle the storage issues which could have arisen. I never thought the place would remain clean and tidy considering the number of stuff I got that day. Invest in storage to expand storage, that's what they say these days :D

Hello!!
Everyone wants to look beautiful, fair and get glowing skin .
To avoid the pimples , rashes on skin the best way to get the naturally glowing skin is by using the Nyassa’s bath and body products which are home made products.
I personally used these products and the results are very good actually!