Job Vegan artistic project

Kazie

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I am not entirely certain whether this post will suit the forum, but I will give it a try.

As part of my MA in publishing I have to present latest in October a fictional publishing house project with all of the aspects (first few publications, budget, etc.) covered. I will also have to put forward the general layout of two books. One book project is already covered, the other one I am struggling with it and would require your help. :blush:

It would be a children's picture book based on a children's tale of Tolstoy. He has written it shortly after he got vegetarian and roughly summarized, it is a tale about a young boy meeting a wolf (in his dreams) and the wolf argues that because the boy eats chicken without any hard-feelings, the wolf could therefore eat him up. As he wakes up in panic, he decides to go vegetarian (or vegan for that matter, the story will be adapted). It pains me that I cannot find the original tale in English, I would have put the link otherwise.

So my remaining issue is that I need illustrations for this project and I would preferably have them done by a vegan artist. If you, yourself, are an artist or if you know someone that would be interested in doing this project, I would be really really grateful! Sadly, I can't pay you for this job. And be reassured, I don't need the full story illustrated, drafts can do as far as I am concerned and 3-4 illustration will do the trick, so I can include the work in my layout and present it as if I were to publish it. :)

I'd be interested! I'm vegan and striving to get my name out in the art world. ❤