US Vegan Animal Communicator

Freedeer

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi Everyone,
Recently, I had to euthanize my last dog (I had four two years ago). He was 15 years old male, suffering from congestive heart failure. For more than a year, he had been on three medications, then increased to five meds per day. But his condition continued to deteriorate as expected by his vet. Watching his symptoms becoming more severe was increasingly stressful for me. He was constantly coughing, having difficulty breathing, and having nearly daily bouts of seizures (chest pain, falling, crying, feet kicking in the air). As a vegan and animal rights person, in my heart I wished he would pass peacefully on his own but that didn't happen. After much hesitation and internal debate with myself, I made the painful and impossible decision to put my best friend, whom I loved and cared for fifteen years, to sleep. Now, I feel that I made a horrific error. My dog was still well enough to live few more weeks or months. I'm plagued with guilt and regret. Going through the grief process, I'm searching for an animal communicator, who is a vegan and possesses a true spiritual gift. I know that such a person may not exist. I'm aware that there are plenty of scam artists in this arena. So, if anyone knows someone who fits those qualifications, I'd appreciate your referral. I'd also appreciate your feedback and advice on how to deal with the grief of losing a deeply loved animal.

Hi Everyone,
Recently, I had to euthanize my last dog (I had four two years ago). He was 15 years old male, suffering from congestive heart failure. For more than a year, he had been on three medications, then increased to five meds per day. But his condition continued to deteriorate as expected by his vet. Watching his symptoms becoming more severe was increasingly stressful for me. He was constantly coughing, having difficulty breathing, and having nearly daily bouts of seizures (chest pain, falling, crying, feet kicking in the air). As a vegan and animal rights person, in my heart I wished he would pass peacefully on his own but that didn't happen. After much hesitation and internal debate with myself, I made the painful and impossible decision to put my best friend, whom I loved and cared for fifteen years, to sleep. Now, I feel that I made a horrific error. My dog was still well enough to live few more weeks or months. I'm plagued with guilt and regret. Going through the grief process, I'm searching for an animal communicator, who is a vegan and possesses a true spiritual gift. I know that such a person may not exist. I'm aware that there are plenty of scam artists in this arena. So, if anyone knows someone who fits those qualifications, I'd appreciate your referral. I'd also appreciate your feedback and advice on how to deal with the grief of losing a deeply loved animal.

Fredeer, have you visited any of the "Loving Hut" vegan restaurants? As I understand it, the owners of these restaurants are vegan meditation practitioners, and they produce an internet TV channel: Supreme Master Television. One of the channel's features is a show about telepathic animal communicators: Supreme Master Television - Constructive Programming for a Peaceful World . Perhaps you might find it helpful to contact one of them.

I have gone through loss, of my dog from cancer, to several cats. I've helped many pass.
It hurts, and it's rarely so clear when to help, and when to let go. We provide them with medical care, drugs, surgeries, things they would never naturally have in hopes of giving them more life, and while I feel it's our duty to give them the best care, I also think it's best to know when to stop, and help them pass this life. I would not want pain that would rob me from any joy, where no amount of love could ease my suffering
There are no right answers. I don't know animal communicators, or put any faith in mediums myself.

Your dog loved you, trusted you, and I know you did everything based on how much you cared for him. He knew, and I'm sure he helped you make that decision, it's just that it's the hardest decision to make.
The emptiness won't go away, but it will be filled with time. With others you encounter who need you, and you'll need them. Remember the joys you shared with him, the joy you gave him.

I am so sorry for your loss

Fredeer, have you visited any of the "Loving Hut" vegan restaurants? As I understand it, the owners of these restaurants are vegan meditation practitioners, and they produce an internet TV channel: Supreme Master Television. One of the channel's features is a show about telepathic animal communicators: Supreme Master Television - Constructive Programming for a Peaceful World . Perhaps you might find it helpful to contact one of them.

David3, thank you for your advice. I'm familiar with the "Loving Hut" vegan restaurants. I'll check out the "Supreme Master Television." Thank you

I have gone through loss, of my dog from cancer, to several cats. I've helped many pass.
It hurts, and it's rarely so clear when to help, and when to let go. We provide them with medical care, drugs, surgeries, things they would never naturally have in hopes of giving them more life, and while I feel it's our duty to give them the best care, I also think it's best to know when to stop, and help them pass this life. I would not want pain that would rob me from any joy, where no amount of love could ease my suffering
There are no right answers. I don't know animal communicators, or put any faith in mediums myself.

Your dog loved you, trusted you, and I know you did everything based on how much you cared for him. He knew, and I'm sure he helped you make that decision, it's just that it's the hardest decision to make.
The emptiness won't go away, but it will be filled with time. With others you encounter who need you, and you'll need them. Remember the joys you shared with him, the joy you gave him.

I am so sorry for your loss

Silva, thank you for your kind words. You are correct that there are no clear lines when to let go or right answers to this issue. You make a lot of sense.

• Friendly
Reactions: silva