Vegan and Farmer Connections

Graeme M

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
The other day, Poppy asked someone whether they were a member of the Vegan and Farmer Connections FB page. I wondered why he/she asked that question. Also, does anyone else know of this page and have an opinion one way or the other about it?

I had hoped there'd be some comment on this. Mostly cos I wondered if anyone knew about this group, is or has been a member, or knew someone who has. It would be interesting to me to hear any opinions about the group. I started it.

You created the Facebook page?
I just looked at it. Not interested. Doesn’t look like it promotes a vegan way of life. It looks like it’s trying to justify “cruelty free” eating of meat. The two don’t go together imo.
I only scrolled briefly and didn’t like what I saw...this type of discussion holds no interest for me.

KLS52, I am more interested in the views of anyone who is or has been a member of the private group, rather than opinions about the related page.

Mischief, maybe read my original post. I am specifically interested in what anyone here, in this forum, might have to say about it.

Mischief, maybe read my original post. I am specifically interested in what anyone here, in this forum, might have to say about it.
Somebody apparently hacked your acount to say this:

KLS52, I am more interested in the views of anyone who is or has been a member of the private group