Trying to convert to vegan diet..

Deividas

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Greetings,

I want to introduce myself as I am new to this forum. The main reason why I registered here is to learn, get advice and motivation from fellow vegans, because for me - going vegan is quite hard. I want to go vegan, because I know what damage meat and diary does to a body e.g. cancer and other diseases.. I did some experiments on my diet and I know for sure what detoxification and vegan diet can do to me, but it is so hard to maintain that routine, so I often fail and start to eat meat/diary again. I did detoxification diet for a week and then jumped on vegan diet for another week. Results are amazing... Much lighter feeling of body, regeneration of energy, no inflammation (quite important this one, as most of the people are under inflammation and don't even realize).

It is quite hard for me to go vegan as my metabolism is quite fast and if I don't receive enough calories I get skinny very fast which I do not like. But to eat enough calories of vegan based diet is very difficult to me. I don't imply it's impossible, but I want to find the easiest way to go vegan.

Well I will not stop trying and as I found this forum I hope to find useful information that could help me to stay with that routine.

Have a good one
-Deivi

Well you can eat vegan fatty food. Like nuts and seeds and dishes like gnocchi in fatty sauces, hummus, vegan puddings... You can drink a lot of milk substitutes and if you pour olive oil on your cooked veggies they will be delicious. Good luck