US Toenail fungus issues

OptiMist

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hi Everyone... this is our first post, of hopefully many, about holistic healing and lifestyle.

Vegan chemical-free nail fungus relief could be nearby.

We’re family owned lab producing a mineral based, chemical-free antiseptic.

On our site, we've posted some of our customers’ photos for nail fungus and athlete’s foot, etc.

Our topical gel formula is 99.9% H2O & 0.001% pure silver.

We mostly used for burns, abrasions, lacerations and sores, but it’s also starting to do a great job on mould & yeast fungus.

Our customers are really happy about the results, considering it’s an all-natural product.

Please share if you think others can benefit.

God Bless 🙏

Rich

Rich Wright +1.310.866.0268
CEO, OPTI•LAB, Inc.
Lab@OptimistSilver.com
OPTIMISTsilver.com

I've been told by several physicians over the past 30 years that externally applied remedies are ineffective. the fungus lives under/behind the nail bed. Inside of out toes. externally applied remedies don't touch the source of the fungus.
So far the only remedy is that fungicide you internally digest. but it is hard on your liver.
Supposedly there may eventually be a radiation cure. But that is something I have no wish to try.

Reactions: OptiMist
From: Does Tea Tree Oil Work for Nail Fungus? | NutritionFacts.org

"Speaking of natural treatments, how about a truly natural treatment? “One potential reason for the poor long-term benefits of any therapy [for nail fungus] is that it may be treating only a manifestation of underlying disease, such as generalized immune suppression or peripheral micro- or macrovascular disease.” Maybe fungal nail infections are just a manifestation of poor peripheral blood circulation that would normally allow your body’s natural defenses to keep the fungus from taking root in the first place. Evidently, there was a non-English language study of 400 patients that looked at the “relationship between blood circulation of the skin and the development of fungus disease”—that was the title—and “found a greater than 50% reduction in blood flow in patients with [athlete’s foot and nail fungus]…compared with patients without these disorders.” So, If fungal nail infections are “just a symptom of an underlying process, then treatment aimed at eradication of a pathogen may be unrealistic.” No wonder it just grows right back. “A more appropriate goal,” then, may be to just give up and live with it. But wait! If it’s a circulation problem, why not try to instead improve the circulation?

We’ve known since the 1950s that you can effectively switch peripheral artery circulation on and off, like a light switch, within days by switching people between a low-fat plant-based diet and the more conventional diet that contributed to the problem in the first place."

Since the beginning of time people have been looking for a solution to nail fungus & athlete's foot. It's truly a beast ! And particularly prevalent in the 70+ population where internal fungicides are probably best avoided. Our family is totally holistic macro/vegan bohemians since 1984 so we're very particular about what we put in and on our bodies. That's why we built our own lab. I thought I'd mention it since we've been getting feedback from our customers using our water-based gel formulation with great satisfaction. Like Lou was saying, it's not obvious to get up under the nail topically to have much of an effect. With that said, however, we're getting photos from customers that show the fungus diminishing as the nail grows out. As if the fungus is being 'peeled' away, layer by layer until it's gone. Ideally Silva is right, imbalance disrupts homeostasis - and nutrition is the quickest path to balance. Thanks so much for the input, you guys. It's nice to be among like-minded health oriented folks. 🥂 And if either of you, or your loved ones, have a nail problem, please contact me though the site for a complementary topical gel.

Correct, Lou, complimentary... We're all about cultivating relief on a personal level, and if you're suffering, we'll try to help. 🤞😇🍀

And since we're a family owned start-up, we are having to start up by spreading the word through family & friends, practitioners, etc. Big Tech has been very suppressive of our efforts to advertise (kicked off of Amazon 3 times), so word of mouth is still the best. That's why I'm reaching out, to connect with real people who share a desire for holistic health. Let's face it, the goo either works or it doesn't - and folks will share what works with their loved ones. Happy to send to the address of choice.

I've been told by several physicians over the past 30 years that externally applied remedies are ineffective. the fungus lives under/behind the nail bed. Inside of out toes. externally applied remedies don't touch the source of the fungus.
So far the only remedy is that fungicide you internally digest. but it is hard on your liver.
Supposedly there may eventually be a radiation cure. But that is something I have no wish to try.

I had a nail fungus under the nail on my big toe. The area under the nail had turned black.

I soaked my foot in hot water with a lot of dissolved baking soda, every day, for about a week. I could feel the tingling under the nail while I was soaking it in baking soda. I was told that I could stop soaking when the tingling stopped. Just to make sure I did a soak once a week for about a month.

Worked like a charm.

That's sounds like sound advice, LoreD.

Fungus/mould usually doesn't do so well in an alkaline environment.

Diligence is the key.

Glad you found relief ! 🙏