Status
Not open for further replies.

PTree15

Beach bum
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Orange, tea
Salad of spinach, arugula, carrots, black olives, walnuts, edamame and chickpeas topped with red wine vinegar and olive oil
Dinner will be veggie soup made with carrots, potatoes, onions, black beans and cabbage (and whatever else in the fridge I can scrounge up); and maybe a piece of ciabatta bread with Earth Balance.
Dessert, if I have any, will be fruit of some kind, possibly grapes or a banana.

I'm going anti-refined sugar this week. I need to detox from the holiday feast(s) of sweet treats. :D

Reactions: Val
Sliced kiwi, black coffee
Hummus with pretzels
Banana
Vegan sausage grinder with sautéed onions and peppers and Daiya mozzarella, topped with some hot sauce
Chickpea cutlets with mustard sauce, steamed cabbage and broccoli, and half a baked potato

If I have snack, it might be popcorn dusted with a bit of salt and nutritional yeast flakes.

Whole wheat toasts with black beans and salsa and bowl of fresh pineapple for breakfast

homemade chickpea sweet potato protein bar; salad with broccoli, dinosaur kale, jicama, raisins, carrots, onion, and a homemade tahini lemon dressing; and pea milk to drink

Pureed pumpkin white bean soup for dinner with onion, curry spice, ginger, salt/pepper; whole wheat/sorghum/cornmeal bannock bread in skillet with a touch of coconut oil; almond milk

Reactions: PTree15
Starbucks vanilla soy latte, orange
Homemade burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, marinated tofu, salsa, onions, avocado and hot peppers
Chickpea cutlet wrap with Daiya mozzarella, green olives, red onions, pickles and hot sauce (This was delicious!)
Piece of dark chocolate for dessert

English muffin with Earth Balance and peanut butter; black coffee
Banana-chocolate almond milk smoothie
Leftover burrito bowl
Roasted butternut squash soup
Veggie pot pie (broccoli, peas and carrots)

Yesterday:
B- Hot cereal with banana, cinnamon and nutmeg. Some hot tea
L- A green salad dressed with salsa and dried herbs. I also threw in some leftover steamed veggies, some fresh blueberries and even some chopped pickle. I was at my boyfriend's place and the vegan options were a bit lacking so basically if it fit the criteria, I added it to the salad.
S- Homemade whole wheat muffin with zucchini, carrot, dates, apricots, dried cranberries, toasted sunflower seeds and applesauce. Chock full of healthy goodness, filling and relatively low-calorie
D- I was at my boyfriend's brother's wedding, so I started out with some assorted fruits and veggies from the appetizer table, that was followed by a small salad, the my main course was pasta with sauteed veggies. I ate all the veggies but left most of the pasta.

Today:
B- Hot cereal with applesauce, raisins, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and nutmeg. A mug of hot tea
L- A homemade beet burger, drizzled with tahini and topped with lettuce and tomato between two slices of sprouted whole wheat toast
D- A big salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber) topped with some TVP that I cooked in veggie broth seasoned with onion, taco seasoning and nutritional yeast, and dressed with a little homemade hot sauce
Did you copy one of my old posts? I recognize everything on this menu... including the wedding attendance for my boyfriend's brother.....

Reactions: Liiv Linen
Yesterday:
B- Hot cereal with banana, cinnamon and nutmeg. Some hot tea
L- A green salad dressed with salsa and dried herbs. I also threw in some leftover steamed veggies, some fresh blueberries and even some chopped pickle. I was at my boyfriend's place and the vegan options were a bit lacking so basically if it fit the criteria, I added it to the salad.
S- Homemade whole wheat muffin with zucchini, carrot, dates, apricots, dried cranberries, toasted sunflower seeds and applesauce. Chock full of healthy goodness, filling and relatively low-calorie
D- I was at my boyfriend's brother's wedding, so I started out with some assorted fruits and veggies from the appetizer table, that was followed by a small salad, the my main course was pasta with sauteed veggies. I ate all the veggies but left most of the pasta.

Today:
B- Hot cereal with applesauce, raisins, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and nutmeg. A mug of hot tea
L- A homemade beet burger, drizzled with tahini and topped with lettuce and tomato between two slices of sprouted whole wheat toast
D- A big salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber) topped with some TVP that I cooked in veggie broth seasoned with onion, taco seasoning and nutritional yeast, and dressed with a little homemade hot sauce

I knew it looked familiar!! July 8, 2012. The day after my ex's brother's wedding.

water all through the day

Breakfast
Earl Grey early morning tea with Rice Dream
oatmeal into which I sliced banana then topped with blueberries & a large dollop of plain yogurt
coffee (espresso)

Lunch
container of chopped carrots, cucumber, green pepper & some slightly wilted greens
apple

Supper / Dinner
potato & leek soup (made by me from the freezer)
finished the tired greenery
toasted brown pita bread
glass of red

B-strawberries, ground flax, matcha and almond milk smoothie
Oatmeal with tumeric,cloves, cinnamon and raisins
L-a mixed greens salad with strawberries, walnuts, green olives, peppers and balsamic vinegrette
apple
D- steamed kale with sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers, and the mixed grain and bean mix, and garlic
Italian bread with nooch and black salt. I want so much more of that ! :oops: The bread that is....

Reactions: Liiv Linen and Val
They took away my Bacos! I was thinking that a sprinkle of Bacos would have made the greens and grains better. I knew the store I had been getting them at didn't have them, I looked them up- Betty Crocker discontinued them! B!tch! :mad:

They took away my Bacos! I was thinking that a sprinkle of Bacos would have made the greens and grains better. I knew the store I had been getting them at didn't have them, I looked them up- Betty Crocker discontinued them! B!tch! :mad:

They still appear to have them on Amazon UK ... £2.99 for a 92g pouch ...

B-oatmeal with spices, flax, raisins
L-steamed kale, onion, mushrooms, peppers, and multigrain and beans
D-Tofurky Italian sausage with sauerkraut and melted Daiya on toasted Italian bread

We are having his sister around for supper / dinner this evening and will be serving -
celery soup
rotini pasta with artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, capers, thyme, fresh basil
apple crumble for pudding with some soy pouring cream
red wine

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
early morning tea with Rice Dream
breakfast of carrot muffins (fresh, I made them), sausage, home fries, roasted tomatoes, coffee
lunch of an aubergine stew with chickpeas, courgette, spuds, tomatoes, green salad, crusty bread under the grill
stewed prunes with coconut cream & dark choc for pudding
bottle of red, coffee
Afternoon tea of left over muffins heated up, remains of an apricot tart with soy cream, Earl Grey tea
supper of celery soup, toasted bread

- oats, pea protein, almond milk, pb, walnuts, raspberries & agave

- rice, salad, broccoli, lentils in a tomato sauce & houmous. Grapes

- oreo thins

- Linda McCartney sausages, courgetti in a garlic, chilli, tomato & mushroom sauce.

- alpro go on mango yoghurt, dark chocolate, banana

Half a grapefruit, peanut butter on saltines, black coffee
Veggie pot pie (made with carrots, broccoli and peas), small salad of mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette
Veggie chips with hummus, tangelo (these are so good right now)
Dinner will be zucchini cakes with tartar sauce, steamed green beans and Earth Balance mac 'n' cheez.
Might have some popcorn with nooch flakes and hot sauce for a snack if I'm not too full from dinner.

Reactions: teacup and Val
early morning tea ... darjeeling

breakfast of oatmeal with banana cooked in, blueberries scattered on the top, a big spoonful of yogurt
coffee ... espresso
lunch - I will have a vegetable wrap at work, then eat an apple
dinner will be black bean & tomato chili from The Garden of Vegan ... toast points, undressed salad of bitter greens, red wine and for pudding some lemon bars my sister-in-law made for us ... I think she will be here for the meal too.

Reactions: Val
Hummus and peppers
Half a grapefruit, banana
Starbucks vanilla soy latte
Teriyaki tofu with steamed broccoli
Quesadillas made with Daiya cheddar, 7-grain Gardein crispy tenders fried in buffalo sauce, green olives and onions
Organic Turkish dried apricots
Vodka with cranberry juice

Status
Not open for further replies.