Today I saw -

Today I saw two Arctic fox cubs and got to play with them too! One was gray, with a white tip to his tail, as though he had dipped it in a bucket of white paint. The other was white.

They were very playful, and nibbled on my toes.

They were liberated from a fur "farm."

Just now I saw a possum. And neither one of us were terribly startled this time. :weird: In fact, after I made my hiss-noise to back it away from the darkened porch, we just looked at each other, he/she knew I wasn't a real threat & it started to walk toward me again....

No... nope... I know I have a vibe (I guess ) where people feel they can tell me anything, and that animals can trust me, but we can't have possums feeling too comfy with me... I can't feel comfy.... However, with encouraging words, I got it to head on down the sidewalk & safely across the street (listening for potential cars beforehand, didn't want it in danger).... it got over to the neighbor's yard & then under their much more lush & inviting porch. :cool:

Reactions: Mischief and Val
Just now I saw a possum. And neither one of us were terribly startled this time. :weird: In fact, after I made my hiss-noise to back it away from the darkened porch, we just looked at each other, he/she knew I wasn't a real threat & it started to walk toward me again....

No... nope... I know I have a vibe (I guess ) where people feel they can tell me anything, and that animals can trust me, but we can't have possums feeling too comfy with me... I can't feel comfy.... However, with encouraging words, I got it to head on down the sidewalk & safely across the street (listening for potential cars beforehand, didn't want it in danger).... it got over to the neighbor's yard & then under their much more lush & inviting porch. :cool:
You definitely do have this vibe...:cat: (i've noticed).