Today’s Google search discovery

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
My recommendation for Google searches. I’ll try to do this daily. Oh, and you don’t have to use Google. Any search engine will yield pretty much the same results. And it won’t necessarily be images.

For 17 June:
Beautiful caterpillars

Enjoy.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Oops. I got busy with life and lost track of this.

For 14 July:

Vegan French pastries

(Happy Bastille Day!)

Reactions: Val
Oops. I got busy with life and lost track of this.

For 14 July:

Vegan French pastries

(Happy Bastille Day!)
:yes: Today is also a day of peacemakers of South Ossetia and a day of roman martyrs Saints Cosmas and Damian. (But for me it's just another deadly hot day:p).

quis·ling
ˈkwizliNG/
noun
noun: quisling; plural noun: quislings
  1. a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country.
    synonyms: collaborator, colluder, sympathizer; More
    traitor, turncoat, backstabber, double-crosser, defector, Judas, snake in the grass, fifth columnist
    "the allegations that her ex-husband acted as a quisling were ludicrous"
Origin
World War II: from the name of Major Vidkun Quisling (1887–1945), the Norwegian army officer and diplomat who ruled Norway on behalf of the German occupying forces 1940–45.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: Oh, I thought this was for what we actually searched on Google, not the day's search-bar decor/theme.... LOL

Last edited:
Well, I signed up for Microsoft’s Bing search rewards. I use Bing to search every day, and when I’ve done the requisite number of searches, I earn rewards points which I can redeem for stuff. I always get a $5 Amazon gift card. Anyway, Bing always has search suggestions as part of its rewards program. I thought it would be fun to have a search suggestion thread here on VeggieViews. That’s what this thread is for. If you have any search suggestions, you’re more than welcome to post them here.

Reactions: Val
Well, I signed up for Microsoft’s Bing search rewards. I use Bing to search every day, and when I’ve done the requisite number of searches, I earn rewards points which I can redeem for stuff. I always get a $5 Amazon gift card. Anyway, Bing always has search suggestions as part of its rewards program. I thought it would be fun to have a search suggestion thread here on VeggieViews. That’s what this thread is for. If you have any search suggestions, you’re more than welcome to post them here.
I like Bing too!:rolleyes: It has certain features which are absent even in Google. Our people (~40%) use Yandex:yuck: (stupid thing, and i never use it).

Last edited: