I'm thinking more along the lines of four since walnuts or pecans are lovely in brownies.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Cake is “accidentally” vegan)
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz)
- 1 – 2 cups chocolate chips (dairy free)
- Heat your oven to 375. Spray a 9X13 cake pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the cake mix into a bowl.
- Pour the can of pumpkin on top of the cake mix.
- Stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until the brownies are done. (My oven is older so the 40 minutes worked well for me)