Thoughts on coffee?

p1antn1

Newcomer
Reaction score
I drink one cup 12oz a day. I take breaks though. Any other coffee drinkers out there?

I drink a lot of coffee. I buy fair trade for home, but at work there's always a pot, and I also drink it there. Plain

Trying to stop. Right now have cut down to two cups a day, and am drinking herbal tea. I was up to four cups a day. I have bad bones, very bad bones, and need to minimize every risk factor, especially now with back issues going on. I'm having a terrible time even cutting down on coffee though. It's one of my few vices. I don't consume sugar, eat mostly whole foods, rarely eat out, exercise every day, no smoking or alcohol for many years. But oh my coffeee is so addicting to me, and a crutch for lack of sleep and no energy. Ugh. I read that roobios tea is good for bones. I've been drinking more of it. I like the taste of coffee though, just plain strong black coffee.

Oh I like rooibos! I haven't had it for some time--there are real differences in brands. I think my favorite was from a fair trade South African company. Like Alter Eco or something. I had Davidsons and it wasn't as good
I like rooibos chai

Reactions: Naturebound1
Hello and Welcome to VV P1antn.

Yes, I drink coffee. Usually 2 cups per day. Although "cup" is a generic word in this context... :p

I'm not sure of the exact ounces, but my coffee cups can probably fit the volume of 3-4 English tea cups.

Yup I like my coffee about 2 cups a day ...........up town, I order what we call , flat white soya milk coffee , its rather nice .