This is a sad read Vegan schoolboy, 12, killed himself

Blues

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Vegan schoolboy, 12, killed himself after bullies threw meat at him

A 12-year-old vegan schoolboy killed himself after bullies threw pieces of meat at him, an inquest heard.

Louie Tom Fenton was pronounced dead after he was found dead at his home in Waterford, Hertfordshire on January 19, the Daily Mail reports.

Hertfordshire Coroner's Court heard yesterday how Louie was bullied for his decision to go vegan at Richard Hale School, Hertford.

In a letter read out in court, his mother, Catherine Fenton, said: "He had been bullied regularly since he arrived at Richard Hale School.

Vegan schoolboy, 12, killed himself after bullies threw meat at him

A 12-year-old vegan schoolboy killed himself after bullies threw pieces of meat at him, an inquest heard.

Louie Tom Fenton was pronounced dead after he was found dead at his home in Waterford, Hertfordshire on January 19, the Daily Mail reports.

Hertfordshire Coroner's Court heard yesterday how Louie was bullied for his decision to go vegan at Richard Hale School, Hertford.

In a letter read out in court, his mother, Catherine Fenton, said: "He had been bullied regularly since he arrived at Richard Hale School.
Maybe. I'm not sure of the statistics but bullying in schools is very common and many schools do little to help the victim.

This is really sad. :(

I don't have the numbers here now, but kids with different diets get bullied a lot. A lot of kids with allergies, gets the food they are allergic to put up in their faces too, and other things. Worst part is that the teachers are really good at joining this too.

It's a shame food can be such a trigger for bad behaviour both to kids and grown ups.

A lot of kids with allergies, gets the food they are allergic to put up in their faces too, and other things. Worst part is that the teachers are really good at joining this too.
Hi Mikkel,
If you have witnessed teachers bullying in this way, I think you might consider reporting their behaviour to their employers, because dead children have no longer got a voice to complain with.