Things you may not know about VV

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  • The menu system comes in two languages. There's a link at the bottom of the page to change :)
  • The name VeggieViews was suggested by Ball and Chain (the second member of VV).
  • The host (linode.com) was suggested by beanstew (third member of VV) who is also the person I tend to consult for sysadmin-type advice.
  • I considered several domain names before landing on veggieviews.com. veggieveterans.org was one, as I contemplated focusing mostly on long-term veg*ns. Tho I first wanted to name it veteranveggies.org, but apparently that could be mistaken for veggie military veterans....!
I thought there was more, but that's all I can think of for now :)

Reactions: MrsSchu2u
Also, in case anyone hadn't noticed it, there's a quick navigation link. It's this itty bitty little icon down at the bottom of the page in the right hand corner of the screen. :)

:rolleyes:
I was joking...because I seem to remember you werent keen on them in the Avatar thread...something about just wanting a simple VV logo nothing male/female etc...

:rolleyes:
I was joking...because I seem to remember you werent keen on them in the Avatar thread...something about just wanting a simple VV logo nothing male/female etc...

Yea, but remember, it was in response to the OP and then to someone else who commented specifically on my idea, not intentional opposition to your stuff.

I was going to suggest a carrot for men and a broccoli for women, but your design is much more obvious. :up: