Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I had the misfortune in the past few hours of stumbling upon an apparent sociopath with a YouTube channel because he had taken to painting vegans as unhealthy or malnourished, and I found him merely annoying and insecure at first, but then I looked at his video collection and a few weeks ago there was one where he goes on and on about eating raw meat and drinking blood, and how it's all he eats and how it's even better if you torture the animal first (no seriously, he's a sociopath).

But what's really creeping me out is that there were all of these people...following him. There are people who are doing this. Of course it's extraordinarily stupid - not just because of the typical health risks of a "carnivore" diet but the immediate risk of dying violently of severe parasitic or bacterial infection. I'm absolutely horrified that this is even a thing.

if the number "3" is the third letter in his username and he's a 20-30ish blonde dude from Europe, I know who you're referring to. He's a black metal satanist who also talks about how "wise" parents bring children into the world to kill them and drink their blood because it "gives them life".

He hates Vegans and Veganism with a passion and so seems to have attracted something of a following among like minded people who see Veganism as a threat and who also happen to be extremely ignorant and impressionable.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I know his channel as well. But I disregarded him as being insane, so I haven't payed attention to his content anymore (Not to insult anyone who actually has an mental illness).
If he is a Satanist, he is pretty misguided because what I have heard from Satanists is that they respect animals and children. Maybe he is a Satan Worshipper or something...

But bleh... argh. I don't care. I wish I wouldn't have checked out his content ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I have gathered is that he had an eating disorder, where he didn't eat anything or if, only little and that he confused his disorder as being a vegan diet. Afterwards he started believing that veganism was the reason he almost died, not all that fasting, but precisely veganism. And on top of that, started spreading this nonsense, instead of seeking medical or dieatry assistance from an professional psychiatrist or nutritionist. Most illogical reaction.
Then he got followers and somehow managed to convince them that vegetables are endangering human health and that humans should eat only raw flesh and drink blood.
He is an epitome of why no one should trust people who act as an authority figure, while lacking the prove to show that they are legally qualified to teach and give instructions.

Whew. Got to get that out of my system. Sorry for writing this garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there are a number of disturbing trends, some of which are too horrible for me to want to mention here. The only really good trend is toward veganism, certainly.

What I have gathered is that he had an eating disorder, where he didn't eat anything or if, only little and that he confused his disorder as being a vegan diet. Afterwards he started believing that veganism was the reason he almost died, not all that fasting, but precisely veganism. And on top of that, started spreading this nonsense, instead of seeking medical or dieatry assistance from an professional psychiatrist or nutritionist. Most illogical reaction.
Then he got followers and somehow managed to convince them that vegetables are endangering human health and that humans should eat only raw flesh and drink blood.
He is an epitome of why no one should trust people who act as an authority figure, while lacking the prove to show that they are legally qualified to teach and give instructions.

Whew. Got to get that out of my system. Sorry for writing this garbage.

I just thought the entire thing was utterly insane, ethics aside, because of food poisoning. Carnivores who eat raw flesh have very acidic saliva that protects them, as well as differently shaped intestinal tracts. Also, the most recent evolutionary science suggests that cooking, not meat, is why we evolved: because we more efficiently absorb nutrients and calories from cooked food with a few exceptions. I saw posts of people saying they were eating raw pork, raw ground beef, and raw chicken which are all huge no-noes, if people eat undercooked flesh it should be from healthy game and if it is from a farmed animal, it definitely should not be what passes for hamburger in the grocery stores.

His "followers" ran the gamut of people saying they were drinking pigs blood to people who actually had the good sense to question him due to either food poisoning or because of his suggestions about animal torture. The fact that people think this is healthy is so weird, I don't even.

He obviously needs a psychiatrist, and its clear he looks for ex-vegans with eating disorders or other health issues for his scare tactics as well. However, I did Google it and eating raw meat is a weird trend that popped up last year for reasons I cannot begin to fathom.

There's definitely something creepy-culty religious about the way people are following this dude, though. WTF .

One of my favorite Science Fiction authors, Larry Niven, had a term for this: Evolution in action.
This is where people who are too stupid to live kill themselves off thereby improving the gene pool.

The Darwin Awards " salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it.."

After a quick search of the Darwin awards, I was able to find only one award that was a little similar. Vertiy, 48, a follower of Breatharianism went into the Scotish Highlands without food and water. "She died from hypothermia and dehydration, aggravated by lack of food."
- https://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1999-58.html

I hope this guy regains his senses before any of his followers kill themselves. but if not - we can nominate them for a Darwin.

For me, personally, it's not the guy that is doing this, it's the followers. I saw one commenter that agrees with this, and he had 126 "thumbs up" for his statement.

From a medical stand point, i used to work in the cardiovascular labs, and also specialized in Ultrasounds of the vascular system. I would like to have a peek with sonography at his arterial/venous system. I bet the farm they (specifically the arteries) are narrowed, sclerosed and calcified from here to hell.

With more than 7 billion people in the world, I think just about any idea is bound to get at least a few people who believe it, even the most ridiculous and far-fetched of them. Hopefully, the people who follow his channel do so thinking it's some sort of weird or morbid entertainment and nothing more. The thought of eating raw meat or drinking blood makes me feel sick, I can't imagine actually doing it.

From a medical stand point, i used to work in the cardiovascular labs, and also specialized in Ultrasounds of the vascular system. I would like to have a peek with sonography at his arterial/venous system. I bet the farm they (specifically the arteries) are narrowed, sclerosed and calcified from here to hell.

I'd be curious to see his bloodwork results. If he's eating just meat and blood, he's bound to be severely malnourished, I'd imagine.

It seems I found that guy. Or else it is a fool talking the same way, eating raw meat and saying it is better. I found this in response to what I posted about being healthy, in a group on MeWe. It was so unusual to see, I took a screen shot. Unfortunately it won't work to share it, the letters of the text don't show well enough to read it. But he is a real user, on MeWe, incredibly pushing it in a group for healthy living.

It seems I found that guy. Or else it is a fool talking the same way, eating raw meat and saying it is better. I found this in response to what I posted about being healthy, in a group on MeWe. It was so unusual to see, I took a screen shot. Unfortunately it won't work to share it, the letters of the text don't show well enough to read it. But he is a real user, on MeWe, incredibly pushing it in a group for healthy living.

His name is Serge, he lives in Germany but I think he's from Eastern Europe. I got really into vegan YouTube when I lived in LA and even saw some of the people at VegFest, there's good cooking shows especially.

But there's also activists like Ghost Vegan, my favorite, who hadn't posted in a year, and Footsoldier. Footsoldier is hilarious and does commentary videos on other You Tube personalities. That's how I found out about this.

There's also some guy named Vegetable Police who obviously had an eating disorder who ended up drinking turpentine and blamed his plant based diet for the ensuing health problems who is pushing this garbage now.

There's the fake vegan channels of people on there to make money off of drama but I think these people are actually eating raw meat.

It perhaps is the same guy, but I now think it is another of such. He was pushing the goodness of eating raw meat, in this group for healthy eating, but was really ranting offensively at other posters. He was also pushing that taking small amounts of hydrogen peroxide was beneficial! In the chat for this MeWe group for healthy living! I figured the moderator might remove him. I figured the screenshot would not give readable text being shown in the forum. I copied the text to where I saved it instead. It isn't the original response to me that I took the screenshot of. If it is permitted, I would show how bad he rants. Despite his claim nothing was said to provoke that. I was right in thinking he would be removed, and the posts would disappear from it. I can't go now to copy what I only had the screenshot of, though. On MeWe, he is using the name Allan Paas.

Last edited:
I am concluding there are a number of raw meat eaters, though I would conclude that they are not many, and won't be. But perhaps they are in their own communication. Whenever I am told it is approved, I will show his communication that I copied. He probably still communicates it somewhere, as he had done so in other forums before.

Raw meat Carnists, meet your hero!

In summary:

He would readily welcome murder (of other people), but in an afterthought says it depends on circumstance.
He has to pause and give thought to the question of whether he’s a pathological liar, but never gets a chance to respond
He has no goals and lives on impulse
He is not remorseful for anything
He won’t comment on a criminal past ...but says “if” he was a criminal he would “probably” commit multiple varied deviant acts.

In other videos he has said:

The “illuminati” are “smart” because they kill their babies and drink their blood.
He believes cancer heals tumors.

He depends on people’s donations to continue to eat raw meat and drink animal’s (humans too?) blood.

I’m actually glad someone like sv3rige is leading the raw meat diet. To me it speaks volumes about anyone who is a fan. For the sake of humans (and animals), let’s hope there are some law enforcement people on his subscription list keeping track of both him and his fans.

This guy whose communication appeared in a healthy living group on MeWe, Allan Paas, had this ridiculous response when there was nothing to provoke it, that I had this much copied of it before he was removed. I suspect we would hear more of such communication in other places, there may be more individuals like that.

"Didn't confirm anything you said, because what you said are all based on delusions and are delusions. I didn't insult you once, what I did was use descriptive words you yourself showed that actually apply to you, words that you yourself were asking for with your stupid insulting attitude and unjustified and unreasonable claims. You insulted and still insult me, you were one who began with insults -- you even accuse others of doing that which you yourself are guilty of.
And "victim syndrome"? Yet another delusion from you. Why are you attempting to manipulate and lie and use insults to get yourself to some "I'm top of world" position, instead of being honest and respectful and mindful and so calmly and logically explain yourself?
Can't take hint from something that wasn't done. I haven't ranted once. Just further purposeful disrespect and insults from you. That someone writes longer than you, that explains self, does not immediately mean that that longer text is some rant...

Are you saying that nobody may make up their own mind regarding anything, that instead must follow some dogma without ever verifying for self, and if necessary then on self, whether claims contained in that dogma are actually true or false? You are saying people must simply blindly follow and do what some "experts" (priests) say? This attitude of yours only proves everything I had previously said regarding veganism topic, veganism which is about fanatical severe self-starvation of specific absolutely essential nutrients contained in specific foods by not eating those foods at all. You cannot be honest... especially and primarily to yourself. It is what not eating animal meat, fat, liver and some other organs, fish, eggs leads to -- some basic functions of body's infoenergy system get disabled and shut off completely, due to severe deficiencies of nutrients body absolutely requires so that those functions could work (and other stuff than nutrients that are contained in foods), functions that enable actual true honesty and admittance to and looking at self unbiasedly (but there are also other ways to shut them off, one other practiced most is using cannabis, which basically is burning/cutting away those essential functions instead of starving them to death).

It is very simple, simply be honest and just and mindful. Calmly bring forth points you do not agree with and calmly mindfully explain yourself as to why you disagree. And so very strongly advisably, do not do what this Phillip ROSSITER guy does... nor what F. [myself] does because neither of them care for verifying whether anything they follow actually is true or noThey simply want to force their very wrong opinions and attitudes onto others, without ever actually explaining themselves, and without ever even once trying to think through anything anyone with differing opinions says. They have some severely limited dogma in their brain, and that's their entire existence, so badly that they attack anything and anyone that they seem as being (not that actually is) in opposition.
Keep your attitudes just and honest and mindful. And there simply cannot occur any issues.

I've been to many forums and such places before. And without exception left all of them, and from some was banned, left or banned because there are such people like those two I mentioned here. People like that prevent calm and honest and mindful discussions from ever happening and from ever advancing. Because where is such where points disagreed with are brought forth and explanation given as to why disagree with them? Currently there is only some severe stupidity instead, that someone gives opinions, and then someone else attacks, and that's as far as it goes, because then that attacker simply attacks every other response given by one who he attacked.
As soon as someone says something people like those two do not agree with, they begin their dishonest-lying-deceptive-manipulative and ignoring of relevant facts and truths campaign against that someone. They insult in ways without using direct insultive words and phrases, without stop and without selfcorrection. They insult those who know of some topics better than they do. They hate those who know better than they do. They don't use such opportunities to ask guestions and give their own elaborations, nor to do their own research if their own knowledge and opinions are lacking – which would all be so to actually come to know better, but instead they attack and insult without correcting self.
And usually, or rather without exception (so far), every single occurrence when someone with awareness and knowledge that reaches farther than "average/normal", those who know better regarding whatever, are every time singled out and attacked and insulted till are banned or till leave on their own. People like these two make forums and such places full of people unable to actually discuss anything ever, because those who are about self-improvement, about becoming ever better, actually able to elaborate and discuss, they are removed. People like these two make places that are supposed to be about learning more, about becoming more knowledgeable, about discussing topics, about becoming better, they make these places actively dead. Actively dead because people are in those places and do something, but people who do not actually do anything beneficial, anything that actually aids furthering that place and their own lives."