The Worst of Censorship

I am in my 3rd decade of veganism.

I am completely unimpressed by angry young injustice collectors.

Please register me as someone who doesn't care.

Have a good weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52

Have a good weekend.
I appreciate your name is before wisdom... idk if that means you're some orwellian hostage but in terms of this forum... I am excited still about the potential... imagine the day when you can confidently put some "veganforum.org bumper sticker" on your car without being worried that all of your serious conversations trying to debug the world we actually live in wont suddenly be ghosted to some internet archive... there's no need for that, I was not plastering low grade blabla all over your thing like some pestilent teenager, Jesus really is the problem if you examine what it is people actually care about... its too obvious, I dont have to be a mind reader to accurately guess...

your indifference to the real problem doesn't make the real problem any less of the real problem

Have a good weekend.
its like a tragedy in terms of the impeccable value this thing could have been if only they had figured out the need to just have a censorship free philosophy section... they're suppressing ideas... that's not good

• Agree
Reactions: anarchist100
oh yeah and btw, the other persons jesus thread with 138 replies is still there
this is obvious
idk what else can be said at this point
I get that you will never not do this deliberately difficult thing
idk what to say

How is my "Jesus is the Problem" not a mandatory topic for vegan education? It is not an opinion that we live in a Christian society ... if it were Pagan it would be Athena or Zeus or the Fates or blablabla but that's like some totally other narrative...
Screenshot 2021-04-19 200736.png

1 - EVERYTHING IS FULL OF GODS: THALES
001 Thales.jpg

Quicksilver is the most awesome because it also illustrates the Fates... Muggles to Wizards, Wizards to Fates... Zeus is a Wizard... Dumbledoor actually... Athena's name in Roman was Minerva so that the Transfiguration teacher, Hermione is another copy and paste name... The Pagan religion was deterministic, they have a total register of everybody who will ever be born, they choose who is born when and to what family in order to rig the world to their plan, sometimes they intervene, the video with the three females singing in the background to quicksilver are the fates, Quicksilver is the most awesome, blablabla the music is nice if you interpret it that way