The Worst of Censorship

JacobEdward

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
You cannot be serious...
This forum censored the "Jesus is the Problem" post...
What a total lack of integrity, corruption of spirit...

Story of this world, the authorities abuse their control

It is absolute ******** that it was a rant about Jesus not being vegan 2000 years ago, it was about what people think to themselves today, besides the point, why cant someone have a conversation without you getting in the way, what is your problem?
Screenshot 2021-04-10 133141.png

Nobody can blame me for not making my point clear, I quoted it at the very top of the thread

Screenshot 2021-04-10 133243.png
You have the most unsubstantial of conversations about whatever nonsense in the other forums but cant let me have a thread... congratulations on being a part of the problem

Last edited:
It was so much a "I'm Jacob Edward and this is my opinion", and not so much a philosophical discussion, to be honest

Reactions: peacefulveglady
It was so much a "I'm Jacob Edward and this is my opinion", and not so much a philosophical discussion, to be honest
Dishonest sophist adding your anti social reinforcement with no substance whatsoever

The discussion was what do we do when we know that's what most people will say to themselves as to why they dont feel the need to go vegan...

It's besides the point, individuals can choose to not read, why do you have to make that decision for them? Corruption

Your thread - titled "Jesus is the problem" - was all over the place, and can easily be read as a rant. On top of everything you were being rude to other members.

It's fine to rant about Jesus for not being a vegan or advocating for veganism 2,000 year ago, just not here.
It's besides the point, individuals can choose to not read, why do you have to make that decision for them? Corruption
No. This is a moderated forum. This is not 4chan. We have rules and norms.

I'm the admin and owner of this forum. If you really do want to be part of this community, then I suggest you calm down and treat other members with respect. If not, then you know where the door is.

I'm not sure what to say but I did want to share the joke that he moved this from the other forum because he's saying this isn't a difference of philosophy

The Jesus thread was allowed to continue for several days. Strong opinions were expressed, and none of the posts have been erased. Not really censorship.

I've been on vegetarian/vegan forums with inadequate moderating. Those forums were a mess - the best contributors left the forum, and the remaining participants were people who enjoyed rudeness and conflict.

Last edited:
You cannot be serious...
This forum censored the "Jesus is the Problem" post...
What a total lack of integrity, corruption of spirit...

Story of this world, the authorities abuse their control

It is absolute ******** that it was a rant about Jesus not being vegan 2000 years ago, it was about what people think to themselves today, besides the point, why cant someone have a conversation without you getting in the way, what is your problem?
View attachment 24185

Nobody can blame me for not making my point clear, I quoted it at the very top of the thread

View attachment 24186
You have the most unsubstantial of conversations about whatever nonsense in the other forums but cant let me have a thread... congratulations on being a part of the problem
This is a privately owned forum. The owner can chose what is and what isn't posted here. This is not a government/public forum. Your first amendment rights were not violated.

Reactions: Dedalus and PTree15
This is a privately owned forum. The owner can chose what is and what isn't posted here. This is not a government/public forum. Your first amendment rights were not violated.
Not about the first amendment, its about the integrity

Its not the worst if its not deleted and people can still private message me, sure it wont be in the new activity feed and people will only ever find it if they go looking for it, which is probably better but better doesn't mean fair...

I've been on vegetarian/vegan forums with inadequate moderating. Those forums were a mess - the best contributors left the forum, and the remaining participants were people who enjoyed rudeness and conflict.
I was not rude, I was making challenging arguments...
Id say the real problem is the architecture of the forum, its very possible to have everybody in one place and for people to sort themselves

I was not rude, I was making challenging arguments...
Id say the real problem is the architecture of the forum, its very possible to have everybody in one place and for people to sort themselves
As I told you privately before, some of your posts come across as critical and abrasive.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: silva and Lou
Not about the first amendment, its about the integrity

Its not the worst if its not deleted and people can still private message me, sure it wont be in the new activity feed and people will only ever find it if they go looking for it, which is probably better but better doesn't mean fair...

The thread was closed, but you can still open a new thread with a more focused topic (assuming it's allowed)

If you want to block me for yourself personally, you can do that, but to suggest that you can bully me out from having voluntary conversation with others is abusive and immoral (and dishonest if you don't admit that btw)
My conversation was about what the real problem is for most people, you can continue to pretend it's this other thing where everyone just hasn't heard the idea yet, many millions of Christians have heard the argument and haven't gone Vegan.
You can lie and throw the animals under the bus because you're afraid of evil people attacking you or something but I'm not going to do that
120948114_3179759462146336_8453051278662196730_n.jpg

Last edited:
treat other members with respect.
Respect is where two equals collaborate towards an agreed upon objective
You're asking me to censor a philosophical argument related to veganism and the population as it actually is right now (aka christians who don't believe Jesus was vegan and even fed his followers fish)

You're asking me to censor a philosophical argument related to veganism and the population as it actually is right now (aka christians who don't believe Jesus was vegan and even fed his followers fish)

No, respect ultimately boils down to treating others how you want to be treated.

More specifically, avoid insults and ad hominim attacks, etc.

You should consider posting threads in the AR forums. You'll likely find a receptive choir.

The only dietary change I've ever known to be synced to Christian beliefs was giving things up for Lent.
There is no evidence in the bible to show Jesus was vegetarian, actually it's more that he did eat meat. Either way, it's hardly up to vegans to call out Christians for their diet. That would in and of itself be disrespectful.
Remember this? “Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.”
I won't even get into the Kosher laws that don't apply to Christians

More specifically, avoid insults and ad hominim attacks, etc.
The only thing I can remember is saying dishonest sophist (and that is true, anti social reinforcement without substance is sophist social engineering), where have I made an ad hominin attack?
I believe people are conflating me with people who came before