The World's Most Unusual Hotels

The Norway one sounds appealing with the exception of the communal hot tub and sauna. I would prefer a private one. The Mexico one does sound nice as does the one in Italy:" It seems the walls are alive at this resort hotel on the shores of Lake Garda, where four animatronic theme rooms feature Hollywood-style animation effects that will fascinate children. (There are also 233 normal rooms.) One has a talking parrot; another, on a meadow theme, has special effects to make nature come to life; while in Aki's Cave the wall has a mouth and eyes, and talks. "
The underground hotel in Sweden makes me claustrophobic.
Warning: The pic of the hotel in the Netherlands is NOT veg friendly and rather disturbing.

I would really like to stay in the underground one, or the Norway one, mostly for Norway (and I love communal saunas). The one in India looks fantastically beautiful too, and the one in Kenya. If I stayed at the Icelandic one I'd imagine I had died and gone to Valhalla, to wait for the final, glorious, hopeless battle. And I would drink a lot and be very uncouth. Huzzah!