The Opossum Lady

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
MEPearl is a psychic squirrel channeled through a mature, beautiful ex-actress living a lifestyle of animal rescue in Los Angeles. Sound crazy? It is.

Wait there's more...

Yes, she's vegan. I almost want to message her and be like, "Are you my real mom?"

:laughing:

How bout this?

That's really sad in the beginning, but that's amazing that they saved so many babies.

The Opossum Lady is a happy form of animal rights activism...people don't even know that's what she's doing...that's what I love about her...they're just laughing like I love this possum woman, but she's instilling empathy for animals like opossums and squirrels, she treats her possums like they're cats or dogs which is this subtle move against speciesism. And the way she educates people is so subtle they almost don't know it's happening (besides her elephant in the living room speeches). She also doesn't say she's vegan in every single video but she does say it.

This is one of the best anti-fur videos I've ever seen, her approach is so different, it's so subtle, it's not overly "nice" either it's interesting:

Reactions: Emma JC